3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. ...
  9. 8
Yes, but I want more than 3 missions with them
First of all who doesn't like playing as the MAN himself MASTER CHEIF he's awesome and we've experienced most of our Halo memories with him.
HaXoR73 wrote:
On a much different note, I'd like to have Halo 6 missions based around Red Team (if they manage to survive the events of Halo Wars 2). Blue Team is iconic, Osiris was meh (not you, Buck), so playing as Red Team in first-person would be a refreshing change of pace.
Yes... Indeed. Just imagine playing in mk 4 armour, that would be sweet but also a sweat-fest as mk 4 doesn't have energy shields
The original MK. IV never had energy shielding, but the GEN2 upgrade does have energy shielding. I don't see why they'd reject the upgrades for their armor, since the MK. IV looks awesome.
I'm not tied to Blue team. The way they were presented in H5 was really boring and missed an engaging factor. If they're presented the same way, I wouldn't mind if they were cut out altogether.

I'll vote "I don't need that many."
Fair enough. I just feel that because they've been fighting together for so long that they're an essential part of Chief's life. I think if Chief is gonna finish any sort of fight he should do it with Spartans he's been with since day one.
I agree with this completely.
HaXoR73 wrote:
On a much different note, I'd like to have Halo 6 missions based around Red Team (if they manage to survive the events of Halo Wars 2). Blue Team is iconic, Osiris was meh (not you, Buck), so playing as Red Team in first-person would be a refreshing change of pace.
Yes... Indeed. Just imagine playing in mk 4 armour, that would be sweet but also a sweat-fest as mk 4 doesn't have energy shields
Red team did have energy shields in wars.
Yes
Blue team needs to stay wirh cheif
I'm not tied to Blue team. The way they were presented in H5 was really boring and missed an engaging factor. If they're presented the same way, I wouldn't mind if they were cut out altogether.

Fair enough. I just feel that because they've been fighting together for so long that they're an essential part of Chief's life. I think if Chief is gonna finish any sort of fight he should do it with Spartans he's been with since day one.
I think we'll be playing quite a bit as Master Chief seeing as Blue Team and Osiris seem to be teamed up now. Spartans Vs Cortana and Warden Eternal. I honestly think Co-Op is going to be expanded to 8 players in an epic final chapter to take down the Warden and hopefully save Cortana. We'll see in the coming years
On behalf of Sarge - Blue teams sucks - Hehe
The Blue Team missions in Halo 5 were far more interesting then the Osiris missions in my opinion. I hope 343i make Blue Team a much larger part of the game considering it'll be the last game featuring the Chief.

I'm also not married to Chief. As a story-telling device he's rather uninteresting to me. I believe the only reason our community is tied to him is because of the hundreds of hours each of us have spent in his boots.

He's a joke from a story-telling perspective. Don't get me wrong, I love Chief. Just find him utterly bland and uninteresting. I've met articles of clothing that have more personality.
Well....I'm super married to Chief. (So to speak, not literally)

He's so cool and while you're kind of right I still think he's an interesting character because he's so shrouded in mystery, so skilled, and has an interesting relationship with AI.
HELL YEAH
Bro this isn't even a question
Only 3 missions? 343i made it seem as if Locke is the new main character in Halo 5.
At least half of the game has to be Blue team or it will probably get same reaction Halo 5's campaign did.
At least half of the game has to be Blue team or it will probably get same reaction Halo 5's campaign did.
Agreed.
Thanks for the replies!!
If they give the missions a bit of a grim and serious vibe, I'd like it! The music should fit them, so must the areas they fight in as well. Blue Team are bad -Yoink- and what not, but they're also still human. They're a family, a old, worn down family. Orphans that belong to a lost generation of soldiers that lost their lives at such young ages. Might as well add little bit of more of that in blue team missions.
Noob PTFO wrote:
If they give the missions a bit of a grim and serious vibe, I'd like it! The music should fit them, so must the areas they fight in as well. Blue Team are bad -Yoink- and what not, but they're also still human. They're a family, a old, worn down family. Orphans that belong to a lost generation of soldiers that lost their lives at such young ages. Might as well add little bit of more of that in blue team missions.
I wouldn't say they're worn down lol they're still outstanding soldiers
Noob PTFO wrote:
I wouldn't say they're worn down lol they're still outstanding soldiers
They're pretty old, they've been through a lot of combat, one of them "died" and was luckily revived thank to the magic of cryostasis. Some had to face the enemy alone. They lost a lot of their original family, and one is kinda going through C R I P P L I N G D E P R E S S I O N. From my eyes, they seem pretty worn out. But they still kick -Yoink-, just not like they use too... (Strapping rocket launchers to a banshee with military duct tape is bad -Yoink-)
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. ...
  9. 8