Forums / Community / Poll Discussions

BR, DMR, Carbine, Lightrifle what's your favorite?

OP TRUe REDEMPTI0N

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 4

BR, DMR, Carbine, Lightrifle what's your favorite?

Make Your Selection:

Halo 3 Carbine is my favorite.
Halo 5's DMR is my favorite with Reach being my second favorite.
Carbine in all games because it has good accuraccy, good fire rate and decent damage.
BR all the way, Halo 2's gem. Sound design at it's best.
Battle Rifle!
BR all the way, Halo 2's gem. Sound design at it's best.
Love Halo 2's BR!
I like Light rifle for the looks in H5, but for performance the H4 is better, my second option is a Battle Rifle with a recon scope.
The Halo 5 BR before the weapon tuning was my favorite in the series.
Gotta go with the BR. It feels to me like a jack-of-all-trades precision weapon. You can be accurate at mid-range, somewhat accurate at long-range, and can use it effectively to some degree at close range. The DMR just feels to me like a nerfed sniper rifle. The light rifle just feels like a re-skin of the BR. The carbine also feels somewhat like a re-skin, but at least it's firing mechanism is single shot instead of three round burst, so it's slightly different.
In H5 specifically I liked the BR the most until they ruined it. Now I'd rather go for DMR/light rifle.
Overall the BR is the best for most situations while also having good art and sound design. I mean that as in the older models.
I like the DMR to be honest
Overall, I'd say the carbine is my favorite, especially in 4 and 5.
Freakin' love the DMR. The sound is so satisfying.
I think BR is the crowd favorite for the most part and I have to go with the OG BR as well.
DMR is my best shot and I really enjoy using it in 5 and Reach, but the BR is a very close second.
Where's the CE magnum?
Battle Rifle. I only ever liked the DMR for SWAT.
The BR but I also really liked Reach's needle rifle . Blood of Suban just isnt the same
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 4