1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2

Buying XP Boosts with req points?

Make Your Selection:

How would everyone feel if 343 allowed us to buy XP Boosts with req points? For example: 10k req points for a 5 pack of random arena boosts and a similar pack for warzone. I would like this because it is such a pain to level and it'd give me something else to spend points on.
Nah it would not sit well first of all. And I just don't see the point when I literally have hundereds of XP boosts.
HYv47 wrote:
Nah it would not sit well first of all. And I just don't see the point when I literally have hundereds of XP boosts.
I have hundreds too but sadly it's hundreds of warzone ones and I no longer play warzone that much. Maybe allow users to switch XP Boosts over to other playlists or just make them universal? It sucks having 105 XP jackpots for a playlist I don't want to play.
HYv47 wrote:
I have hundreds too but sadly it's hundreds of warzone ones and I no longer play warzone that much. Maybe allow users to switch XP Boosts over to other playlists or just make them universal? It sucks having 105 XP jackpots for a playlist I don't want to play.
Its about half and half for me. And of those most are common with a number of uncommon with some rares. But I like the switching idea, it could work.
Maybe not buying, but I like the conversion thing, I would convert all my useless xp such as assist kills or medals into rare, ultra rare or even legendary xp boosts.
HYv47 wrote:
HYv47 wrote:
Its about half and half for me. And of those most are common with a number of uncommon with some rares. But I like the switching idea, it could work.
Does not matter. I always have a plentiful supply of Area and Warzone XP and RP boosts. I've never run out since I started Halo 5. I would vote no because I don't see the point of buying or converting, but I really don't care.
You don't need XP Boosts it's just a lazy way of playing halo it's easy to get XP as it is.
You don't need XP Boosts it's just a lazy way of playing halo it's easy to get XP as it is.
I disagree, once you reach the 148 to 152 level stretch it requires millions of xp. Simply leveling from 151 to 152 would require me to something like double my gameplay time, which would be 40 more days of gameplay. Easy? Sure, but boosts are definitely needed at this point.
HYv47 wrote:
HYv47 wrote:
Does not matter. I always have a plentiful supply of Area and Warzone XP and RP boosts. I've never run out since I started Halo 5. I would vote no because I don't see the point of buying or converting, but I really don't care.
You've also only played 600 some games. I just enjoy arena more than warzone and would like an easier way to collect arena boosts.
Man, I wish we could do that! Maybe I'd actually be able to hit SR152 in my lifetime without being a no life.
Jack 0O1 wrote:
Man, I wish we could do that! Maybe I'd actually be able to hit SR152 in my lifetime without being a no life.
Just imagine, simply going from 151 to 152 requires 50 million XP. It's crazy! Just wish I could make use of either my req points or converting my warzone ones to arena ones. Anything at this point lol
I disagree, once you reach the 148 to 152 level stretch it requires millions of xp. Simply leveling from 151 to 152 would require me to something like double my gameplay time, which would be 40 more days of gameplay. Easy? Sure, but boosts are definitely needed at this point.
i sure would like to purchase some for the brutal 148-152 grind.
Yes but only for a limited time and you can only buy up to 10 packs, also you can't gift them.
Yup, the grind is real and it sucks because I really don't want to go out of my way to farm XP in a playlist I don't wish to play.
xXMrSpecXx wrote:
Yes but only for a limited time and you can only buy up to 10 packs, also you can't gift them.
I wouldn't mind them doing like a Christmas event where you could buy packs. Even with limitations it'd be nice.
I wish I could have sold you some of the couple hundred that I just tediously sold to 343 over the last week.
Yup, the grind is real and it sucks because I really don't want to go out of my way to farm XP in a playlist I don't wish to play.
Luckly i enjoy warzone assault.
HYv47 wrote:
HYv47 wrote:
You've also only played 600 some games. I just enjoy arena more than warzone and would like an easier way to collect arena boosts.
I still get way more boosts than I need, and I do play a lot of Warzone. I think playing the game for six months is enough time to say what I said.
HYv47 wrote:
HYv47 wrote:
I still get way more boosts than I need, and I do play a lot of Warzone. I think playing the game for six months is enough time to say what I said.
Sorry didn't mean to put you down but to put things in perspective. I've played 6,000 some odd games since launch and just want a way to more consistently gain boosts for the playlist I like playing in.
I wish I could have sold you some of the couple hundred that I just tediously sold to 343 over the last week.
That's another thing that could be pointed out. Buying packs and getting random boosts for both playlists can take forever! As we all know opening packs for half an hour is the most exciting thing since sliced cheese. It would be nice if there was a quicker way.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2