1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
NAY......................
Care to elaborate? I'm honestly interested in people's thoughts on it.
Spend all that just to get RP boosts?
NAAAAAAAAY CHUVANA POOOTATOOO!
Spend all that just to get RP boosts?
*XP boosts, and that's really not that much. I've got 1.4 million and would like a quicker easier way to get my arena boosts.
HYv47 wrote:
Nah it would not sit well first of all. And I just don't see the point when I literally have hundereds of XP boosts.
I have hundreds too but sadly it's hundreds of warzone ones and I no longer play warzone that much. Maybe allow users to switch XP Boosts over to other playlists or just make them universal? It sucks having 105 XP jackpots for a playlist I don't want to play.
Or maybe the xp boosts could simply not be specifically for Warzone or arena. Just use them in whichever mode you want.
Donuts4TW wrote:
HYv47 wrote:
Nah it would not sit well first of all. And I just don't see the point when I literally have hundereds of XP boosts.
I have hundreds too but sadly it's hundreds of warzone ones and I no longer play warzone that much. Maybe allow users to switch XP Boosts over to other playlists or just make them universal? It sucks having 105 XP jackpots for a playlist I don't want to play.
Or maybe the xp boosts could simply not be specifically for Warzone or arena. Just use them in whichever mode you want.
That would work and probably be the most simple answer.
I would prefer them to simply do a couple of Double XP weekends. A monitor mentioned this once as something he expected them to do...yet to see it though
kmk89 wrote:
I would prefer them to simply do a couple of Double XP weekends. A monitor mentioned this once as something he expected them to do...yet to see it though
They do have playlists with more XP but a double XP weekend would be nice. I just don't want to be forced to play a playlist just to farm XP. So it'd be great if the double XP applied to the entire multiplayer.
Sure, aren't you already doing that though?
Sure, aren't you already doing that though?
For buying XP boosts I meant it to be like a separate pack that gives you like five guaranteed boosts towards arena or five towards warzone. Instead of buying twenty packs and getting screwed by RNG. It'd cut back on wasted time opening packs and make the grind to 152 a little more bearable.
Absolutely not however indirectly that is already happening on occasion with the current capabilities of micro transactions through gold packs.
Absolutely not however indirectly that is already happening on occasion with the current capabilities of micro transactions through gold packs.
Well it happens every time through any pack, not just gold ones and it is random boosts. I'd like to know why people seem to have such an aversion to using spare req points on something that doesn't affect gameplay. Since I definitely seem to be in the minority.
Well it happens every time through any pack, not just gold ones and it is random boosts. I'd like to know why people seem to have such an aversion to using spare req points on something that doesn't affect gameplay. Since I definitely seem to be in the minority.
Yeah but my point is you can pretty much already buy boosts using money through the gold-bronze packs.
no you need to work for it
guttel ree wrote:
no you need to work for it
By work for it you mean get a full team and core people all day. Fuuunnnn.
Absolutely! Why not?
Absolutely! Why not?
I don't know man, a lot of people seem against it. All it would really do is save people time and give me something more beneficial to spend points on.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2