4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. ...
  8. 6
Willko wrote:
Let's find out:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ur6hSy7DWXw
I also know what the video is without clicking it and I hate it. They go by the fans votes, otherwise known as the one who's more popular wins.

Master chief and captain America are pretty much the same without mjolnir and his shield (with chief being slightly better because he has more experience). When chief gets his mjolnir and cap gets his shield, chief would easily win. Really all he has to do is shoot at his legs.
Dude Chief has more training better gear and quite frankly more Badass
Willko wrote:
Let's find out:

That was because of votes realistic MC would win do to his augmentations and power suit which is made of titanium
Willko wrote:
Let's find out:

I've seen that video, that video is based on a poll rather then actual facts. If an actual fighting channel like Death Battle did this fight, Master chief would've won by a landslide.
CHief. He's not afraid to kill, ten times stronger and faster, he's survived being thrown into a planet along with a crashing spaceship, he's just better. Plus, he's got a super suit, awesome guns, and years of combat training. Cap would put up a fight, but as much as I like him, I don't think he could do it all day (get it?)
Chief would win hands down. Take off his suit and what do you have? A super soldier who's been trained for combat at the age of 5.
6, actually, but I agree. Even without his suit, he's still incredibly strong, equally or stronger than cap
Phantom046 wrote:
IrishLaws5 wrote:
Chief. He has SO much more experience then Captain America. And he has a really boss suit. I don't think Captain America would ever fight Chief though. They'd be working together to kick both the Covenant and Ultron's butt!
tru but its for nerdy purposes
Haha. I can respect that.
Phantom046 wrote:
omg the end year of this poll tho!
I can go higher if you want.....
plz do!
Chief would win hands down. Take off his suit and what do you have? A super soldier who's been trained for combat at the age of 5.
6*
Master Chief would win without doubt!

Spoiler:
Show
Phantom046 wrote:
Chief with armour and AR, if Capt was given the same gear he would slaughter chief
no becuase either way, gear or no gear chief would take cap down, becuase chief has much more superiour training as he has also beaten up way more expereinced marines at the age of fourteen. And his spartan II augmentation is alot more superiour as he has 15x stronger bones, 300% better reflexes, better perception and awarness, and increased muscle strength. Where as caps super serum has made him alot stronger and maybe a tiny bit of what chief has, chief is superiour in every way by a long shot
I think you are fanboying instead of considering how strong Cpt is in the films by a long shot. Remember most of chiefs strength and power comes from the armour, before it the Spartan's including chief could be injured badly by projectile weapons and plasma weapons very easily. With no armour, the shield would more then likely batter the crap out of him, with Cpt having armour the strength bonus on top of the serum will be brutal.
*facepalms* capt is my favorite super hero, im not fan boying, ive litterally watched every cap movie and tried to learn as much as i can, but chief has better reflexes and 15x stronger skeleton, so he would just grab his shield just like in winter solider, the winter solider grabed it with his strong arm, (robotic arm) chief has a stronger body and even the reflexes to do it, even with out the armour, chief would rek capt because, science b**ch! I think you have mistaken me with yourself, you are fanboying with capt.
BL4CKTUL1P wrote:
Master Chief would win without doubt!

Spoiler:
Show

*wispers* because i caaaaan
It's the same...
If it was a pure fistfight with no gear except their armour. Chief would destroy cap. If they both had an AR, then it'd probably be different.
I was thinking more of a pure fistfight but with Captain America still having his shield and Chief in his armour (but that goes without saying)
Fair enough, they'd probably kill each other with no winner, but chief isn't afraid to kill. Caps a bit more sensitive.
This is the Halo Reach Forum, why would you ask that question xD.
They wouldn't fight. They'd just go out to tea with each other.
They'd become best friends.
Who's seen that video floating around of this?
I would say Master Chief.
Pingumumbo wrote:
This is the Halo Reach Forum, why would you ask that question xD.
It's actually in the poll discussions section, don't know what you're on about
Chief could kick Cap's -Yoink- out of armour while wielding his own amputated leg.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. ...
  8. 6