Forums / Community / Poll Discussions

Chief Vs Arbiter Fal ‘Chavamee

OP BigBoy178463

Who Would win in a 1v1

Poll Ended

Who would win in a one versus one fight, the Master Chief in his prime with an AR and a Sniper or Fal Chavamee (the Sangheili who brought shame to the rank of Arbiter in Halo Legends) in his prime with a Carbine and an Energy Sword.
I would still go with Chief winning, especially when the Elite has pretty much ancient technology in covenant scale.
Chief probably would win.
If the Chief has a sniper he would kill 'Chavamee before he knew that the Chief was there.
This isn't a competition :P Chief is King.
Who would win in a one versus one fight, the Master Chief in his prime with an AR and a Sniper or Fal Chavamee (the Sangheili who brought shame to the rank of Arbiter in Halo Legends) in his prime with a Carbine and an Energy Sword.
All things considered, Chief has Mjolnir and energy shielding, and Fal doesn't. I think that's enough proof to show that Chief is going to win.
I did vote for Chief myself tho
Chief is my hero so chief of course
Fal ‘Chavamee is a badass, and seemingly one of the best Sangheili swordsmen in existence. I don’t think he achieved the rank of Arbiter by winning a raffle, and as we know, most Arbiters are on par with the best Spartans. The Master Chief is obviously a badass, with near immediate reaction time, he’s far faster and far stronger than any normal human, and this is only increased by his Mjolnir.
given the fact that your average Elite is very much capable of killing a Spartan, I don’t think this fight would be very one sided. The difference in weaponry would play a big part, I think giving Chief a sniper rifle does put Fal at a massive disadvantage.
If Fal was able to get relatively close to The Master Chief, I truly and honestly believe the fight could go either way. The victor will not walk away unscathed.
All things considered, Chief has Mjolnir and energy shielding, and Fal doesn't. I think that's enough proof to show that Chief is going to win.
Doesn’t the Arbiter’s armor have energy shielding? Ripa ‘Moramee and Thel ‘Vadamee both had it and active camo.
Doesn’t the Arbiter’s armor have energy shielding? Ripa ‘Moramee and Thel ‘Vadamee both had it and active camo.
Yes, but at the time of Fal, the Sangheili didn't know how to reverse-engineer forerunner technology, so he didn't have any.
Why the sniper though?
With out the sniper, I would probably pick FAL.
With the options and details you’ve given, I’d pick Chief, as he has a significant advantage. But, if through hand to hand combat? I believe it’d be evenly fair, and could go either way. It’d be so cool to see.
Fal killed an army. He had no shields, they had guns wraiths and ghosts and he only used swords. I freaking love chief, but damn. Fal would not be easy to take down.