Forums / Community / Poll Discussions

Choose one Halo 5 character to return in Infinite

OP MinusSquire2145

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
Arbiter?
The Arbiter (Thel 'Vadam) is a well established character from several games and books, not just Halo 5.
So... why can't he return in Infinite?
I never said he can't return in Infinite. I don't go to a thread about comparing Fuel Rod guns and tell them that I like the Rocket Launcher more. Please learn to read before replying to a thread.
Do you really need to act rude like that?
Sorry. I'm just getting tired of it. This isn't a single offense. People constantly do this, and it's getting annoying.
Thats ok, but if you are angry or annoyed, don't take it out on people who don't deserve it. Try venting your frustration on an object (like a wall or something) or try to control it.
Arbiter?
The Arbiter (Thel 'Vadam) is a well established character from several games and books, not just Halo 5.
I never said he can't return in Infinite. I don't go to a thread about comparing Fuel Rod guns and tell them that I like the Rocket Launcher more. Please learn to read before replying to a thread.
Do you really need to act rude like that?
Sorry. I'm just getting tired of it. This isn't a single offense. People constantly do this, and it's getting annoying.
Thats ok, but if you are angry or annoyed, don't take it out on people who don't deserve it. Try venting your frustration on an object (like a wall or something) or try to control it.
Ha ha. Sticks and stones, mate.
Arbiter?
I know I just wanted to know why only Halo 5 characters so I said Arbiter.
i chose vale because id like to get to know her story a little more throughout the game, but i have a feeling that all of blue team and osiris will return but it will be chief focused, like they go and do other things while we just see chief and blue team.
I wouldn't mind the warden eternal and Locke because they could have big spots in the game like if the didact returns the interaction between the warden and the didact would be interesting
Exuberant Witness was by far the most stand out character with her great charm. Would love to see her make a return.
If Spartan Vale had shown more personality and Exuberant wasn't so enjoyable then I might have picked her alternatively… On a similar note, I'd actually like to see all the characters from Osiris team back if they could be written much better. But I don't think that'll happen… (with chief being the focus again)
While I'm personally not a fan of Agent Locke from Halo 5, I believe he should at least be resolved in some way in Infinite, not playable but maybe he dies or actually does something worthwhile.
locke, just so he can die a HORRIBLE, PAINFUL, GRUESOME LONG LASTING DEATH!
sorry, that got out of hand.
not a big warden fan but wouldn't make sense to not have him in infinite. I'd like to see locke return as a secondary character or something though.
Not on the list, but Shipmaster Rtas Vadum needs to come back!
I want to watch Locke burn underneath the rage of a thousand grunts!
not a big warden fan but wouldn't make sense to not have him in infinite. I'd like to see locke return as a secondary character or something though.
I think I disagree. The Warden Eternal might be present in the galaxy during Halo: Infinite, but I don't see him being on a Halo ring. Besides, the current Forerunner design really doesn't suit what we'd expect to see on a Halo. In addition to that, Cortana could have decommissioned him for constantly disobeying her orders in Halo 5.
Exuberant Witness, because she probably has the most personality of any of the characters listed in the poll. In addition, someone has to fill in for 343 Guilty Spark until he comes back.

Buck and Arbiter would also be great.
Aw, Buck isn’t on the list... well in that case it’d be a debate between Witness and the Warden. On one hand it’s almost impossible to have a “good” monitor since they’re dictated by protocol, and betrayal is almost certain, but on the other hand, the Warden actually added challenges to the main levels. But I’m willing to bet the Warden is almost certain to the in the next game, purely because he might betray Cortana and suddenly reveal that the Domain was actually just another galaxy nuke and Cortana helped him basically destroy the galaxy
I picked Locke because I think he’ll probably have a relatively minor role in comparison to Chief and with a different story direction, he could even be made “likable”.
From the horrible choices you gave us, I'd have to say Locke. Seriously. That's how bad the choices were.

Exuberant Witness is my most hated Halo character of all time. I hate that annoying character, so much. My apologies to the actress, script writer whoever involved, but something really needs work there. I hope to never, ever encounter Exuberant again.
I hated The Warden.
Exuberant was a nice addition hope to see more of her.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2