Classic Halo, or New Halo?

OP GoldOwllover

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 5

Do you prefer the old Bungie Halo, or 343’s Halo?

Make Your Selection:

Just wanna know your preference, everyone has their own opinion so please be respectful.
Personally I like both. Each has flaws and each does something well. Some more than others.
But if I absolutely had to choose: Classic.
I prefer the "new" Halos.
I prefer playing the new games, mostly because of mechanics and multiplayer bull-shittery. I do respect the games prior to 4 and 5. Reach will always be my favorite.
I really do enjoy Halo 5's movement and multiplayer gameplay even though I'm sure that goes against the grain of popular belief. However for now I'm going to have to go with the Halo games made by Bungie. If halo 6 can string together a good story/campaign continue with the (IMO) great multiplayer and make the ranking system or grind for the game more viable then maybe I will change my opinion on the reclaimer trilogy.
Classic for life
reach is considered new halo, you should remake the poll
I go for ODST personally.
The both have good and bad things.
I choose the new ones because i really like the gameplay and movements of Halo 5; it make me feel as a real super soldier of the future with an advanced armour.
Other good point are the DLC's, and the grate sanbox.
The bad things are the story, in that case i prefer the old ones, with Halo Reach as the model. But at last the 2 Halo types are grate.
I prefer the classic halo reach gameplay.
Both companies have good and bad flaws with each game they made.

I like both Bungie and 343i equally for what they have brought to the table.
Strictly speaking it actually isn't, it was still made by Bungie, but I can see why the question can be misleading. I'll keep that in mind next time.
I prefer the "new" Halos.
New Halo by which I meant 343 ones.
I choose the new ones because i really like the gameplay and movements of Halo 5; it make me feel as a real super soldier of the future with an advanced armour.
The bad things are the story, in that case i prefer the old ones, with Halo Reach as the model. But at last the 2 Halo types are grate.
Agreed, I love Halo 5s' gameplay, but the story was lacking.
What do you mean DLCs? I was unaware 5 had any.
Strictly speaking it actually isn't, it was still made by Bungie, but I can see why the question can be misleading. I'll keep that in mind next time.
The community split after Reach was not because of the makers of halo, which for some reason everyone thinks it is now. Is actually game play, classic vs new. In this case reach is new due to armor abilities. Halo 3 and Reach aren't very similar at all when compared to 4 and Reach. What you should've said is Bungie or 343i. Reach is new halo even though it was made by Bungie
Agreed, I love Halo 5s' gameplay, but the story was lacking.
What do you mean DLCs? I was unaware 5 had any.
By that he means all the post launch updates that Halo 5 received such as new REQs and such.
Halo 5 is the only Halo game to receive such a treatment after release which is definitely a good thing if they keep it up in Halo 6.
The community split after Reach was not because of the makers of halo, which for some reason everyone thinks it is now. Is actually game play, classic vs new. In this case reach is new due to armor abilities. Halo 3 and Reach aren't very similar at all when compared to 4 and Reach. What you should've said is Bungie or 343i. Reach is new halo even though it was made by Bungie
I did say Bungie or 343, the question was do you prefer old Halo by Bungie, or 343’s new Halo, that can mean anything to anyone.
I prefer the gameplay of the new and story of the old
Easily Bungie's Halos. I don't want a Halo with abilities just like every other shooter in the market. I want to play Destiny, Call of Duty, Titanfall, etc... and still feel like Halo is a different game. I don't want to play different games that all play the same.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 5