OP GoldOwllover

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 5
Classic. No microtransactions. ;) And Reach and ODST are way cool.
Definitely classic. The new ones just feel like any other wall jumper shooter, but less polished.
Much prefer Titanfall or BO3 if I am going to play that kind of game.
reach is considered new halo, you should remake the poll
Strictly speaking it actually isn't, it was still made by Bungie, but I can see why the question can be misleading. I'll keep that in mind next time.
The community split after Reach was not because of the makers of halo, which for some reason everyone thinks it is now. Is actually game play, classic vs new. In this case reach is new due to armor abilities. Halo 3 and Reach aren't very similar at all when compared to 4 and Reach. What you should've said is Bungie or 343i. Reach is new halo even though it was made by Bungie
Well then how about good vs bad halo then
Strictly speaking it actually isn't, it was still made by Bungie, but I can see why the question can be misleading. I'll keep that in mind next time.
The community split after Reach was not because of the makers of halo, which for some reason everyone thinks it is now. Is actually game play, classic vs new. In this case reach is new due to armor abilities. Halo 3 and Reach aren't very similar at all when compared to 4 and Reach. What you should've said is Bungie or 343i. Reach is new halo even though it was made by Bungie
So Halo Reach as the bad and the original 3 + 5 as the good
no 1-reach good
4-5 bad
Personally nothing can beat Bungie's secret sauce when it comes to halo games. 343 games just feel devoid of any life.
I prefer classic it is easy to handle but has quite the skill gap and the halo 5 controls is less forgiving as it is a bit more of a mess in my opinion but the option to switch seats on the go is definitely a welcome addition
Quote:
Halo 5 is the only Halo game to receive such a treatment after release which is definitely a good thing if they keep it up in Halo 6.
Halo 5 is the only Halo game to require such a treatment after release which is definitely a bad thing if they launch Halo 6 in the same state.
I like how the multiplayer plays on the "new" halos but I prefer the story and campaigns of the "old" halos.

- Reach will always be my favorite
There are no “bad” Halos, because there are still people who enjoy them, and we should respect their opinions. But to be honest, this poll doesn’t even mean anything, I’m just here trying to have fun, no need to be super critical about silly things
I'm good with the advanced movement EXCEPT for sprint and Spartan Charge.
no 1-reach good
4-5 bad
and whys that? Halo 5 has a great multiplayer forge and custom games. Halo 4 has a great story and a multiplayer thats on par with Reach
Bungie Era Halo Games > 343 industries Halo Games
no 1-reach good
4-5 bad
and whys that? Halo 5 has a great multiplayer forge and custom games. Halo 4 has a great story and a multiplayer thats on par with Reach
Halo 5 being good is a very debatable claim
Classic Halo, hands down...but that would be CE, H2, and H3. I do have to exclude Reach since I did not like it....multiplayer that is....armor abilities and bloom ruined that game.
prefer classic halo-better armor selection,like reach
i think the community has spoken XD. i didnt realise that the divide was so big!
Classic, the art style(armor) annoys me and the movement is too similar to other futuristic shooter titles today. Plus for some reason Halo 5 is -Yoinking!- huge and takes up a whole bunch of space on my hard drive.
Do not make nonconstructive posts.

Spoiler:
Show
EchoLoco2 wrote:
I prefer the "new" Halos.
I think Halo4s story was great,Halo5s was medicore,but had some elements that I enjoyed.
The gameplay of Halo5 is fine for me.
Just a little remeber:Just because people like something you dont,doesnt mean that they have a bad taste,its just diffrent.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 5