OP GoldOwllover

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 5
Now no one bash me or judge because I started with Reach but, I like Halo 1, 2, and Reach. I can't say much about 3 since I really only played the campaign and rarely played multiplayer and it doesn't work well on MCC. When I first started Halo 3 it was 2014 and the search times were horrible. It wasn't much of a memorable game besides the campaign but, I guess that's because I never had a real multiplayer experience. My point is I want Infinite to be more like Reach and Halo 2 so sorry for leaving 3 out.
Now no one bash me or judge because I started with Reach but, I like Halo 1, 2, and Reach.
Halo CE and Halo 2 were a blast to play back in the day. Even with the infestation of modders/hackers in Halo 2's Matchmaking, it was still a blast to play
The classics just have so much more replay-ability compared to the new generation of 343 Halo. I've played through the classic campaigns probably 120 times (all combined) whereas I've only played through Halo 4 and 5 about 12 times (mostly Halo 4).
The classics just have so much more replay-ability compared to the new generation of 343 Halo. I've played through the classic campaigns probably 120 times (all combined) whereas I've only played through Halo 4 and 5 about 12 times (mostly Halo 4).
The classics really show how far the series has come. I've been playing since the beginning when Halo CE was released so I've been a part of everything since the start. So much has changed since then which has an affect on how things look and seem now days
Halo Reach isn't a classic halo, at least in terms of gameplay.
Bungie definitely, Halo 3 especially. Most iconic Halo style in my opinion
Exactly, it should be put in new Halo as its core gameplay is identical to that of Halo 4's.
Exactly, it should be put in new Halo as its core gameplay is identical to that of Halo 4's.
Oh my goodness, it's an older thread of mine and I didn't really get the whole "Reach isn't classic" thing. Honestly it was more a question of which company (343, or Bungie) did people prefer.
New Halo all the way. Mainly due to the fact that they have been keeping up fairly well with all the new technologies while still making solid connections with the old games.
Im loving halo 5 tbh
I like both because they each have the good and bad about them and that it looks halo infinite is a combination of both I would like to keep the faster movement of halo 5 and the balance of weapons from 5 with some elements from the other halo games
Thats kinda tough. There are things I appreciate about all the Halo games. For classic, its primarily the campaign missions. Especially from Halo 2/3. As well as Reach's Firefight. However, I really enjoy 343's new take on multiplayer in both Halo 4 and 5. For now, I'd say 'classic' Halo. Overtime though I think 343 could rival past games.
Both.
Story-Overall,i like Bungie's campaigns better(343i did an awesome job with Halo 4's story tho.)
Gameplay-I prefer 343i's(however,they're no where near perfect and could still use some work)
Art-Both do certain things better than the other.
Classic Halo for sure.
I grew up with Halo 1-3 so easy choice, classic halo 100%
Classic games, hands down.
This is so hard for me cause I love the movement of halo 4, but the actually gameplay aspects of halo 2. I play a lot more H2A now though.
Classic, but sometimes in multiplayer I like the newer Halo movements (clambering etc.)
Can't pick because I love both. I like the classics for the old school memories and the iconic moments. But I like new halo for the stories and the gameplay.
Classic Halo.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 5