Forums / Community / Poll Discussions

crawling, the crawling!

OP MIKA95VARTSU

should halo 6 also end on its knees?

Make Your Selection:

so if the question still seems like a mystery, im talking about how h4 and h5g both ended with the main character crawling towards something crucial in the last seconds possible (reminds me of some familiar mainstream titles) instead of to somekind of Boss or driving sequence or something different entirely like it used to be, so basically im asking will the h6 end with the main character yet again crawling to something wounded or weakened like in the previous titles and whether it should end like that.
Ive never seen it this way,but why not.
Let the crawling begin.
The votes are: 50/50/0%.
Also, I picked no.
and if you think its something different, then what do you think it would be? Fighting hordes of enemies like in the middle installments or flying sequence perhaps? Any guesses?
The votes are: 50/50/0%.
Also, I picked no.
Not anymore 😅
Should it? No. Will it? Probably, sadly enough.
I said no. When I saw this thread I was really expecting a thread about crawlers no longer crawling
I wanna see them reimplement the warthog drive to escape again, somehow.
btw, those who choose "other" would you kindly explain what you exactly mean by choosing this option, does it mean you would like some other ending or....?
DarkMile3 wrote:
I said no. When I saw this thread I was really expecting a thread about crawlers no longer crawling
me too...i love crawlers =^w^=
A Warthog Run would be a good ending instead of crawling •~•

Spoiler:
Show
Well if it's the end of a trilogy I think no, it should go out with a bang. If it's not the end of a trilogy, depends on the context.
I don't see much difference between 'No' and 'Other' but I chose no. It's mainstream, it's false suspense and really it just isn't much fun. When it's the end of a game and your character ends up down on the ground, you know that it's just going to be you crawling for a bit before finally reaching the objective. Even Halo 3 had crawling, with Chief making his way up the hangar of the escaping frigate before reaching Cortana. That's just an extra note, but I think that it's time to swap it up a bit.
CJ5699 wrote:
I don't see much difference between 'No' and 'Other' but I chose no. It's mainstream, it's false suspense and really it just isn't much fun. When it's the end of a game and your character ends up down on the ground, you know that it's just going to be you crawling for a bit before finally reaching the objective. Even Halo 3 had crawling, with Chief making his way up the hangar of the escaping frigate before reaching Cortana. That's just an extra note, but I think that it's time to swap it up a bit.
well it was more like climbing up the floor since gravity was all f*cked up, and it was on cutscene but i see your point.
why not? It seems to be 343's disappointing answer to a warthog run
DarkMile3 wrote:
an expected and minor misunderstanding.
DarkMile3 wrote:
an expected and minor misunderstanding.
oh meant to quote DarkMile3.