Skip to main content
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
I've always been irritated with the limited customization options, so I'd love to have the freedom to choose.
I hope we have more freedom then paying 5 bucks for every color, I would understand it more if it was certain designs or patterns, but not the colors themselves.
I'm not paying £5 pound for colours. Let's go back to old school colours
Color freedom of course, but if there is a way to include special unlockable coatings while still having a color wheel then I am all for it.
Honestly, I'll give them a pass on this one, we rarely get to see our own colours, and as long as there's not too much to grind, i'll be fine with payable colours, especially if i get to pay for exactly what i want to buy instead of getting a random loot box.
Honestly, I'll give them a pass on this one, we rarely get to see our own colours, and as long as there's not too much to grind, i'll be fine with payable colours, especially if i get to pay for exactly what i want to buy instead of getting a random loot box.
'Rarely'. First you see them in the menu's of the game . You can see your colors in custom games and forge. Firefight aswell.
Ffa playlists too. Infection too.
i'd want a mix
'Rarely'. First you see them in the menu's of the game . You can see your colors in custom games and forge. Firefight aswell.
Ffa playlists too. Infection too.
Main menu is not a gamemode, and no you can't see it in forge don't know where you got that idea from. but still majority of the time you're either blue or red
Coloring reminds me of my rank. H1, H2 were mainly multiplayer, so regardless I support H1 black and H2 orange. As for H3 I got adept with coral, it was like avenging shock tarts. H4 hasnt gotten to its color yet as its been 77 for years, but after finding HAZOP I reamped my gaming skill- just as the M.C.C. got played, too. H5 has me at pumpkin, ooze, and that purply one... It aint called quantum...
Grimace is the stellar one. So I'm at Earthling peach.
Actual freedom please.
hopefully 343 see the forums and see how we as fans are feeling
Coatings are pretty gross. At least as far as we've been filled in on them, they totally quash the uninhibited standard for this series allowing each and every player to express themselves however they see fit through free color selection.
11% to 89% in favor of a open customization. Who would have thought players enjoyed having cosmetic freedom and choice?
what was 343 thinking
what was 343 thinking
I can think of a few monetary reasons. Maybe corporate pressure, who knows.
Armor coatings will be the death sentence to Halo for me if they are monetized. Also, I would prefer having even greater freedom in selecting armor colors, such as this:
  • RGB or HSV sliders
  • Being able to input hex color values (e.g. #F6C203)
I wish there were more differences between male and female characters
Actual Freedom.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2