If the chief dies in halo 6 would you play halo 7.

Poll Ended

is the series strong enough right now to live without the chief. if after halo 6, 100 years goes by and all of our favorite characters are dead, would a whole new story line interest anyone?
I think it largely depends on how good Halo 6 is.
If Mc dies when he says he's ready to die.
if frankencortana is real or cortana has been inflicted by the logic plague and the chief has to kill her, he might not want to live anymore. we see how much Cortana's death affected him at the end of halo 4. I also think that 343i should do some spin off games like odst and reach. those would be fun. maybe odst 2?
hagorize wrote:
if frankencortana is real or cortana has been inflicted by the logic plague and the chief has to kill her, he might not want to live anymore. we see how much Cortana's death affected him at the end of halo 4. I also think that 343i should do some spin off games like odst and reach. those would be fun. maybe odst 2?
yeah that's what I said. hes ready to when he says he is.
I'd like Chief to die with Cortana and then they have a touching moment together for the last time.
hagorize wrote:
I would be interested in a Kilo 5 Halo game.
Tazzman29 wrote:
hagorize wrote:
I would be interested in a Kilo 5 Halo game.
THAT WOULD BE AMAZING! 343i make that game! it would be a fun whole game or even a short dlc for halo 5.
hagorize wrote:
Reach 2.....
Matrillex wrote:
hagorize wrote:
Reach 2.....
reach 2 is pretty much first strike, which would be an amazing game.
hagorize wrote:
Matrillex wrote:
hagorize wrote:
Reach 2.....
reach 2 is pretty much first strike, which would be an amazing game.
Reach is my favorite Halo.