Forums / Community / Poll Discussions

Did You Complete the Flooded Playlist?

OP Riprollonect13

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
As many of you know, the Master Chief Collection just got a massive update, adding the Match Composer as well as an interesting new menu screen. Apparently, so many people played Infection in October that the game was infected by the Flood, and 343 Industries has called on us Halo fans to cleanse the game by beating the Flooded playlist.

How many of you have picked up your shotguns, drawn your swords, cut into the heart of this infestation, retrieved the Icon, and burned any Flood that stood in your way? I did, and if 343 calls on us again, I'll be ready. How about you?
Got mine done 2 days ago, Cortana on Halo 3 gave me a bit of trouble tough
I have yet to do it. Haven't had the time, & I also broke my ultimate kill total in Halo 5 twice this week, so I have been trying to see if I can break it again lol. I'm going to be on all day tomorrow though, so I'll probably run through it then.

EDIT: Completed on Saturday, the last day to do it lol! It didn't take long though.
What’s the reward for completing it?
You can't pay me to play through the Halo 3 level, Cortana. Playing both Halo 2 and Halo 3 make me feel motion sickness.
Yes, I did it :D.
I already had it completed but when I heard that we should do it, I did it again!
I have yet to do it. Haven't had the time, & I also broke my ultimate kill total in Halo 5 twice this week, so I have been trying to see if I can break it again lol. I'm going to be on all day tomorrow though, so I'll probably run through it then.
Do it! It's twice as fun knowing that 343i probably has something in store for those who completed it. I honestly can't wait to see what happens this weekend.
Do it! It's twice as fun knowing that 343i probably has something in store for those who completed it. I honestly can't wait to see what happens this weekend.
I'm either about to do some of it if I get on tonight, or the whole thing tomorrow. I'm curious why they want us to do it as well!
Yep, speed-ran through it a few days ago.
no to hard and acedently resarted it
Finished it last week.
Haven’t started. Should soon
I would have if I could have.
No not really into it buy I love the idea and can't wait for more like it to come out
reker 345 wrote:
Normal Difficulty is Hard??
I completed it by 8pm Central Time last night. Too late or...? Love the community events, and I'm trying to get back into the swing of the games
reker 345 wrote:
Normal Difficulty is Hard??
It is when you haven’t played the MCC in like 2 years
So did anyone got any reward, the home screen is the same for me. No change there either.
I kept forgetting to do it and ultimately never did. Oh well. I'll try to do the next "featured" challenge
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2