1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3

I didn't.

Make Your Selection:

I didn't yet either, I'll update this if I get the email but so far nope
I didn't get any invites for the Halo Infinite Flights.
Got it two days ago for Xbox S|X.
I got mine on the 20th but I'm still waiting on my second email
Day 2, still haven't.
TheRelbel1 wrote:
So you got gmail instead of waypoint.
TheRelbel1 wrote:
So you got gmail instead of waypoint.
If your picked you get a email confirming you were picked then you get a second email telling you when and how to download the build for the flight and you get a message here on Halo waypoint I am still waiting for my second email and my first waypoint message and I'm supposed to download the build tomorrow and I haven't gotten my second email saying when tomorrow I can download the build
Yes.
Have you got your second email yet still waiting for mine ?
TheRelbel1 wrote:
Yes.
Not yet!!
If anything tomorrow morning, God willing
Day 2, still haven't.
Same here man, kinda disappointing honestly. I've heard some people never got an email for the first flight but it showed up on Waypoint so hopefully that's the case. I know I'm signed up properly because I've been invited to both Season 7 an 8 flights on MCC
Day 2, still haven't.
Same here man, kinda disappointing honestly. I've heard some people never got an email for the first flight but it showed up on Waypoint so hopefully that's the case. I know I'm signed up properly because I've been invited to both Season 7 an 8 flights on MCC
that happened to youtuber midnight, so i can still hope
All my flight stuff is working cuz I got the mcc s8 invite.
TheRelbel1 wrote:
Yes.
Not yet!!
If anything tomorrow morning, God willing
Last time I received the email at like 10 or 11pm and seen it the next morning hope it's the same this time
I got my first email saying that I've been selected for this weekeneds flight. But I am still waiting for my waypoint message to tell me how to install the new flight.
I got it. For those who haven't, try checking ALL of your inboxes, not just your main one. I found mine in my junk mail
I got it. For those who haven't, try checking ALL of your inboxes, not just your main one. I found mine in my junk mail
I checked every thing I still didn't get my second email but in the twitch Livestream 343 did yesterday they said there were having a couple problems with the build and are working on them there is a chance the flight could be delayed
I found mine in important mail!
I've been "selected" but am still waiting for the actual invite.
I've been "selected" but am still waiting for the actual invite.
Same here
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3