Do the promethean need more vehicles?

OP DragonRiderZach

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3
I think you meat "Do the Prometheans need vehicles?"
Yes, there is some concept art for the cancelled Halo MMO, and the Forerunner vehicles in that, well they look great,
give us a forerunner tank already
I'd like to see more troop transport vehicles similar to the falcon of Halo Reach.
they need to add the foruner tank from the cut level from halo 2 foruner tank
I think they at least need 1 ground vehicle like a hovering gun goose that shoots suppressor bullets or a Specter-like transport with a splinter turret.
ABSOLUTELY!!!!!!!!! Is this even a question???? They also need WAY MORE weaponry to play with.
yes they need different vehicles
It would be cool to see a forerunner tank and light vehicle
Some sort of Promethean ghost would be awesome, and maybe some type of Promethean gausshog
I love the Phaetons so yes, Prometheans should definitely have some ground vehicles to counter the Covenant and UNSC.
Do they need any? The Knights are pretty much tanks and they can all teleport. Part of the reason why I hate them.
The prometheans should have a warthog like vehicle and a tank like vehicle.
They should have a dropship or something with turrets(explosive or rapid fire)
Meh, the Phaetons were good. Perhaps a couple more vehicles. like ground vehicles would be nice.
As long as they keep up the good designs
Meh, the Phaetons were good. Perhaps a couple more vehicles. like ground vehicles would be nice.
With how advanced their tech is why would they need a ground vehicle when they can fly from place to place. There are less limitations in a flying vehicle.
Klohp wrote:
No 90% of the community doesn’t like the Prometheans.
I'm not so sure about the 90% of the community not liking them but I don't think they need more vehicles. They're deadly enough as it is
brrc88 wrote:
With how advanced their tech is why would they need a ground vehicle when they can fly from place to place. There are less limitations in a flying vehicle.
Perhaps, but I think the Prometheans need some ground vehicles since many enemies have AA guns to take out their air support.
brrc88 wrote:
Perhaps, but I think the Prometheans need some ground vehicles since many enemies have AA guns to take out their air support.
Maybe a Promethean vehicle somewhat like the wraith (driver + secondary anti-infantry turret + gunner for main cannon [slow projectile for gameplay balance], so 3 people to mix it up a bit?). A heavy tank-like vehicle + Phaetons seems like a challenging combo for multiplayer and in a future campaign.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3