Skip to main content

Forums / Community / Poll Discussions

Do you actually use the new Halo 3 armor?

OP Koyanisqatsi532

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2

Do you actually use the new Halo 3 armor?

Poll Ended

Started mcc for the first time this weekend. Interested in seeing what all of you think of the Halo Online armor selections. It’s pretty jarring to me but hey, change is constant, right?
Started mcc for the first time this weekend. Interested in seeing what all of you think of the Halo Online armor selections. It’s pretty jarring to me but hey, change is constant, right?
I like the idea to see more Halo 3 armor in The game im nostalgic but I would happy to wear it
I haven't looked at everything available but so far from what I've seen I won't be. Halo Online armour looks pretty ugly in my opinion, it reminds me of the worst H5 had to offer. I'm gonna keep the toggle on though because even if I'm not wearing them I like to see the variety on other people.
I don't wear the new armors. Only getting all of them to complete the season, but for me personally I didn't found an armor set that was more nice than the one I already have.
I'm gonna change anything that wasn't customizable before, such as my legs
I'll try them, I don't think they'll be as good as the Original but I'll give them a shot.
I use the new armor sets. My favorite so far has been the Warrior helmet + armor.
the soldier and air assault armors surprisingly look amazing when mixed with halo 3's armor. as do many of the legs.
Nah I rock the original armors
Probably not the helmet, but maybe some new leg armor
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
There are a few armor pieces that look alright, but I probably won't use most of them.
I'm indifferent on how the new armor looks but, I always like having more options when I'm customizing
Tanker is very badass.
The helmets and torsos are pretty ugly imo. The rest isn't the worst. I am using the shoulders and forearms. Toying around with the legs right now. I enjoy the loads of variety. Just wish I had that old undersuit back.
I play as a elite so no but if I played as a human I would 100% use the hivemind set simply because everyone hates it XD
E.V.A. is all I need.
I do, but mainly for the legs and shoulders.
the soldier and air assault armors surprisingly look amazing when mixed with halo 3's armor. as do many of the legs.
Yeah, I agree.
the only one i really like is the soldier helmet, but i like being able to change the tech suits and gloves and such
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2