Forums / Community / Poll Discussions

DO YOU EVEN ATTACK THE GRUNT GOBLIN IN WARZONE?

OP Cyro XVX

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 6

Should the Grunt Goblin be removed from Warzone?

Poll Ended

Okay, so the grunt goblin was an awesome addition to Halo 5 Warzone. (Also WZFF)

But no one ever goes after it in Warzone. It literally is a bullet sponge and is so over powered.

I'm just trying to see what everyone's honest opinion is about it.

Because we all know the spawning sucks in WZ. Oh, you want to spawn at your Home base? Here, spawn at the Garage where all the enemy players are.

Biggest reason I don't like the Goblin; Spawning a airborne vehicle on A.R.C. Oh, that's nice. You just got spawn killed by a boss no one goes after right where the vehicle spawn is. I've lost so many Banshees and Phaeton.

Thoughts, opinions?
You can't remove something that ain't broken, If you can't defeat him there's a reason why you have teammates.
You can't remove something that ain't broken, If you can't defeat him there's a reason why you have teammates.
And then there's people like you.
Cyro XVX wrote:
Okay, so the grunt goblin was an awesome addition to Halo 5 Warzone. (Also WZFF)

But no one ever goes after it in Warzone. It literally is a bullet sponge and is so over powered.

Because we all know the spawning sucks in WZ. Oh, you want to spawn at your Home base? Here, spawn at the Garage where all the enemy players are.

Biggest reason I don't like the Goblin; Spawning a airborne vehicle on A.R.C. Oh, that's nice. You just got spawn killed by a boss no one goes after right where the vehicle spawn is. I've lost so many Banshees and Phaeton.

Thoughts, opinions?
Kind of depends, if I see it's low on health I'll go for it. If my team needs the points I'll have a go, but most of the time I ignore it. Except on noctus, where I use it as a distraction...
What do you mean? It's entirely possible to remove it despite functioning perfectly fine.

And when players ignore an enemy 90% of the time because it's so frustrating and tedious to fight, something should be done about it.
I attack it with the SMG,dont waste Reqs on it.
I try to but most of the time it's not worth the mere 100 points. Honestly it should be 200-250 so people actually fight it.
Cyro XVX wrote:

Thoughts, opinions?
Kind of depends, if I see it's low on health I'll go for it. If my team needs the points I'll have a go, but most of the time I ignore it. Except on noctus, where I use it as a distraction...
Not sure if you meant it, but I am DIGGING that N7 icon color scheme!
Only if my team mates are doing it too or if the enemy is doing it I might either go for them or wait till he's nearly dead.
It's rare I ever mess with him. The only time I ever take him down is on ARC when I plan on pulling a banshee or something and that's just so he won't needle me from all the way across the map.
Cyro XVX wrote:

Thoughts, opinions?
Unfortunately I'm not sure what you're referring too.
I go after him (just if he's alone). So, you wanna have a tough time, try the two Mantis in Urban. They'll go after you, and there's no safe place in the map. Also with them you'll lose tanks and ghost as well, they're too tough for anyone.
I only go after him if he's weak or other teammates are already fighting him.

The airborne needles are still OP even after the nerf in the last update.
In FF, yes, for obvious reasons,
but in normal WZ, no never, i'm ignoring it from the moment it appears
other than when he wrecks my banshee when i spawn in i don't touch him. Waste of ammo and time.
If we got garage im pushing enemy base id dont care about that thing. that other base holds way more significance.
I stay away from any Grunt Goblin in Warzone, I don't like Decon Pipap on Apex 7 in the middle of the map. Too many people can be targeted at once by him and its right in the middle of the map. I have started to use it to my advantage though, if I see a vehicle going close to him I get one shot in so that the Grunt Goblin destroys the vehicle and I get credit for the kill.
I haven't touched regular WZ much at all since FF dropped, but if he's as much of an insanely OP bullet sponge in WZ as he is in FF, I wouldn't blame people for not wasting any time on him.
I haven't touched regular WZ much at all since FF dropped, but if he's as much of an insanely OP bullet sponge in WZ as he is in FF, I wouldn't blame people for not wasting any time on him.
yeah i didnt know they included these bosses into regular WZ... I gathered that from the comments though.
If you can keep a tank alive, (hiding behind a wall/needler blocker) you can take it down pretty quick... I wouldnt put anything else in front of it though.
i hate it and stay as far away as possible
Cyro XVX wrote:

Thoughts, opinions?
Unfortunately I'm not sure what you're referring too.
He seems to be referring to something from Mass Effect.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 6