Forums / Community / Poll Discussions

DO YOU EVEN ATTACK THE GRUNT GOBLIN IN WARZONE?

OP Cyro XVX

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. ...
  8. 6
NO! Why does everyone complain about him. He is an easy kill and I can't even imagine why everyone is complaining. I kill them every time I see them with the use of the wasp and even though I never use this method but you make it easier even more so with a glitch.
It always seems like im the only one who shoots at him lol
I occasionally try to attack the Goblins, though I usually run out of patience shooting at it.
I always attack it on the nose, his very first weak point, until we manage to make a breach on his armour, so i start to shoot at it.
Matrillex wrote:
NO! Why does everyone complain about him. He is an easy kill and I can't even imagine why everyone is complaining. I kill them every time I see them with the use of the wasp and even though I never use this method but you make it easier even more so with a glitch.
A "glitch" that looks like it's been fixed.
Cyro XVX wrote:
Matrillex wrote:
A "glitch" that looks like it's been fixed.
Doesn't change how easy they are to kill regardless. I kill them without it like I said with ease.
He should be nerfed!!!!!!!!!!!!
What's the point in attacking it? I'm not spawning in reqs to fight it and my loadout weapons are useless against it. Even if I were to have a go, it would probably kill me and/or the enemy team would just take the boss kill. It had potential but its just boring and tedious to fight and I have better things to do.
Sometimes
its not that hard to fight just get lots of people to shoot it with heavy wepons
Flashbacks to tartarsauce

I see what you all mean...
I hate grunt goblin
Nope, I don't touch it most of the time. It's a high risk low reward situation. You are almost guaranteed to die, most likely repeatedly, or waste all your ammo. For what? A tiny amount of damage to him? Even if you get the kill, it's only a hundred points. It's not worth wasting your time on unless the game is really close.
It's rare I ever mess with him. The only time I ever take him down is on ARC when I plan on pulling a banshee or something and that's just so he won't needle me from all the way across the map.
WASP's fight well too
yeh
I hate more those dudes in mantis, I just hate them. Pain in the ...
I don't and seems like most players in my games don't. Unless the match is close to ending and it depends on it to get the points to win.
Well...I hate all enemies. They're annoying and they kill me. But of course any fps would be really BORING without anything to fight...so while I despise the grunt goblin I also appreciate it. See what I'm saying?
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. ...
  8. 6