Forums / Community / Poll Discussions

Do you like halo going F2P

OP GrayXl

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
Sypriz wrote:
its a great idea, the population is going to be crazy because of free to play and more people will get to try it out because of it not having a price tag on it
But eventually it will die down and have an okay steady of players not bad but it won’t be how they wanted it if you get what I’m saying.
Prewojo wrote:
I mean, there's no real middle of the road answer... and by that I mean, if certain unlocks are behind an actual cash money barrier, then no, I'm not ok with with it. If however, I still have the ability to unlock everything without having to pay for it (ie; playtime, req points), then that's fine. I'm playing the game anyway for that specific purpose, to grind to 152 and while on that path, finish my commendations and attempt to unlock everything... I'll never pay cash money for unlocks (customization)...
I agree with this. I’m fine with having micro transactions for stuff as long as it is not too much of a grind to unlock it normally, e.g. “Get 20 multiplayer kills” is fine, but “Spend a total of 168 hours playing the game” is not.
I do, as long as microtransactions aren't too prevalent.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2