Forums / Community / Poll Discussions

[Locked] Do you like Prometheans as enemies in 5?

OP seaguard500

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 8
  4. 9
  5. ...
  6. 10
They could be fun but they way they were implemented in halo 4&5 was not. The knights in halo would have been better if you mixed how they are used in halo 4 and in 5. So they are strong but are not a common enemy and have the high HP like in 5 and also have the regeneration ability and A.I from halo 4. This means you have to kill the watcher(s) first. It might not be a popular idea but it's what I believe will give enough challenge with out making the Knights over abundant.
I actually liked how the forerunners where in Halo 4 as they felt new and different to fight,but after playing Halo 5 they now feel repetitive and too overpowered.
I get they added soldiers as an inbetween for knights and crawlers, but if that's the case then they should be comprable to Elites in time to kill and health. At the moment with the buff they got in WZFF they are ridiculous to kill, especially when like 5+ spawn in one spot and grenades don't even get their shields off. If I can take out 4 or 5 elites solo without too much trouble, the same should be said for soldiers.
They're OP and annoying.
I agree completely. Especially with the watchers & bosses. For example, the mantis boss on "skirmish on darkstar" it's like an Oni mantis! how do I know... it locks on to Spartans............
I like the Knights... but that's about it.
Why I hate the others:
Crawlers: Way too damn many of them. The fact the Boltshots and Suppressors track now doesn't help. Kinda find it hard to aim at their heads sometimes.
Soldiers: One-hit kill melees. One-hit kill hijacks. Cross-mapping with LightRifles. Teleport spamming. Bullet sponges. Officer variants are annoying. Also: "THIS IS HUMANITY'S BEST" non-stop.
Watchers: Higher-tier variants can shield and heal each other. Annoying as -Yoink- when they heal bosses. Little -Yoinks!-.
Warden Eternal: Large target, but attacks are ridiculous. -Yoink- tons of health. Main strategy is tank spamming. not fun.
lol I enjoy all of those challenges. Lets bring the Flood back too and have an epic open battlefield of Spartan IV's vs Covenant vs Swords vs Flood vs Prometheans
I dont get how a frigging oni mantis gets hijacked by a soldier in the first place i mean......COME ON :S!
I like the knights and soldiers but there are too many crawlers. Warden eternal is pretty awesome but he is super hard when there are 2 at the same time.
They're OP and annoying.
I agree completely. Especially with the watchers & bosses. For example, the mantis boss on "skirmish on darkstar" it's like an Oni mantis! how do I know... it locks on to Spartans............
You literally have to Kamikaze with a Banshee lmao
No I -Yoinking!- despise them. They are boring ,overpowered, bullet sponges that lack character and aren't fun to fight. After the hate they got in halo 4 I am surprised they came back.
It's just another enemy to shoot at. I don't really care. But they DO kinda remove the feeling of awe towards Forerunners. Forerunner objects and structures just aren't as, uh, "Reverence-Inducing" as they used to be. I miss being amazed.
Feels like a chore
I don't think they're a enemies we just woke them up um they're sleep
A FEMlNlST wrote:
I don't think they're a enemies we just woke them up um they're sleep
Please don't revive old threads.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 8
  4. 9
  5. ...
  6. 10