Forums / Community / Poll Discussions

[Locked] Do you like Prometheans as enemies in 5?

OP seaguard500

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 7
  4. 8
  5. 9
  6. ...
  7. 10
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making posts that do not contribute to the topic at hand.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
EHHHHHHHHH Yes and no
I don't like prometheans in general but I absolutely love some of their weapons.

Replacing the flood with prometheans is a downgrade for me.
No
I like the Knights... but that's about it.
Why I hate the others:
Crawlers: Way too damn many of them. The fact the Boltshots and Suppressors track now doesn't help. Kinda find it hard to aim at their heads sometimes.
Soldiers: One-hit kill melees. One-hit kill hijacks. Cross-mapping with LightRifles. Teleport spamming. Bullet sponges. Officer variants are annoying. Also: "THIS IS HUMANITY'S BEST" non-stop.
Watchers: Higher-tier variants can shield and heal each other. Annoying as -Yoink- when they heal bosses. Little -Yoinks!-.
Warden Eternal: Large target, but attacks are ridiculous. -Yoink- tons of health. Main strategy is tank spamming. not fun.
lol, i wish they could either give them more things to say or something. its like every other encounter.

i do like the prometheans as enemies in h5. crawlers are very annoying in WZFF and i think those have gotten me the most.
I used to be a fan, but now there's no point in trying to kill the knights. They're just too op and harder to kill.
I used to be a fan, but now there's no point in trying to kill the knights. They're just too op and harder to kill.
No no no and no! I hate fighting them especially in firefight. Literally 200 are attacking you all at once. They should, in my opinion, be nerfed or come in much less numbers. I think replacing them with the Flood would be awesome. The Flood were my favorite enemies.
Well, I generally don't like prometheans for 2 reasons. The first is the fact that there is so little variety between them, it literally consists of 3 types of enemies, crawlers, soldiers, and knights. There is also only one vehicle for them, a phaeton which most of us know as a glass cannon. The second is the fact that in the wz ff or warzone games, they charge at you or run away and STILL be able to fire their gun, not to mention you have to put an entire br clip just for one soldier. Don't forget about the amount of shots that come out when a boss knight starts firing at you. Its literally an endless stream of heartseaker rounds to your face. Knights are alright if you know that you can take off the two things and punch them in the back whether its covered or not, still a pain to even do that though.
I love the Knights, and to a certain degree, the Soldiers. Their warp ability keeps me on my toes, but my only wish is that they didn't have homing guns.
But their homing guns become your homing guns. But i agree, the new surpressors on legendary are a nusiance.
I think they are the only ones that home.
it's boltshots and surpressors.
Robots are no fun to frag.. Elites are my favorites.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Because we are not currently equipped to provide moderation in other languages, we ask that all messages be posted in English. Feel free to use an online language translation service, and then create a new thread with the translated text.

pues claramente hijo Rivales de Otra capacidad contratacar
I hate and i mean hate the crawlers.
I feel like in halo 4 they were easier than in halo 5 and I hate when your about to splatter a soldier, they just teleport out of the way:(
yes is a beautiful :3
No i don't like them
No, they're bullet sponges and their teleporting all the time makes it really annoying to fight them. A fun enemy to fight is one that's challenging and creative at the same time and one that doesn't run away.
Ravenpaw14 wrote:
Halo 5 didn't need the covenant in it and had to remake it's own canon to have Prometheans in it. When you have to force the enemy into the game, maybe there's something wrong.
Halo 5 didn't need the covenant in it and had to remake it's own canon to have Prometheans in it. When you have to force the enemy into the game, maybe there's something wrong.
Too true. And solid name bro XD
This is great XD

But yeah. also very true. I feel like a lot of things in 5 were forced.

Like going against Halo 4 in every conceivable way.
That was the point of H5. H4 had so much general hate, and since the players didn't specify what was wrong with H4, 343i remade everything. Thus, H5 was born.
Wasn't there a general consensus that story was good at least??
pues claramente hijo Rivales de Otra capacidad contratacar
Engles only :/
Maybe actual forerunners would be cooler. They are a bit uninteresting.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 7
  4. 8
  5. 9
  6. ...
  7. 10