Forums / Community / Poll Discussions

Do you prefer BR or DMR?

OP TRUe REDEMPTI0N

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2

Of these two rifles, which do you prefer?

Make Your Selection:

I prefer the DMR. I like semi-auto weapons.
I would take the BR.
It depends on what you're talking about. Are you comparing the Halo 5 default BR against the default DMR? Are you comparing the Halo 4 BR and DMR? The Halo 2 or 3 BRs against the Halo: Reach DMR? Are you comparing all BR variants against all DMR variants in Halo 5? Even then, what exactly are we comparing? Effectiveness from a gameplay standpoint? Which is more fun or satisfying to use? Which looks and/or sounds better?... My vote remains "Undecided" until this is clarified.
In Halo 4 the DMR. In Halo 5 the DMR lol. After the nerf the BR was never the same. Unless you count the H2 BR I will use it always any chance I get.
It depends on what you're talking about. Are you comparing the Halo 5 default BR against the default DMR? Are you comparing the Halo 4 BR and DMR? The Halo 2 or 3 BRs against the Halo: Reach DMR? Are you comparing all BR variants against all DMR variants in Halo 5? Even then, what exactly are we comparing? Effectiveness from a gameplay standpoint? Which is more fun or satisfying to use? Which looks and/or sounds better?... My vote remains "Undecided" until this is clarified.
I think he's talking about the BR in general.
Honestly depends on the situation. Long range I prefer a DMR mostly because it’s more accurate. Semi mid range I take the BR because of the powerful three bullet bursts
The BR overall.
I would say tied. They both really good rifles, I use them when picking off Spartans from a distance.
I like both a lot, but I'd choose the DMR because I feel more control with it.
Br for sure! Classic SWAT weapon.
The DMR is my fav. The battle rifle is not terribly accurate even though it has a scope while the DMR is very accurate. So since I use these guns at range, the DMR is preferable.
Br before weapon tuning dmr now
DMR is my preferred weapon, simple & easy to use for me
The br. I got the highest kd in swat with it.
The only precision weapon we're interested in is the battle riffle.
I prefer the BR.
i cant choose, both are my favorite weapons. i use br more but i get easier kills with dmr, i liked the light rifle in halo 4 because it combined them
1) Halo 4 dmr
2) Halo Reach dmr
3) Halo 2 anniversary br
4) Halo 2 br on halo 5
5) Halo 5 dmr
6) Halo 2 classic br
7) Halo 4 br
8) Halo 3 br
9) Halo 5 br
It depends on which versions of the weapon we’re comparing. I hate the Reach DMR and would choose any version of the BR over it. The Halo 4 DMR on the other hand feels really good to use and I prefer it over at least a few BR variants.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2