Forums / Community / Poll Discussions

Do you prefer BR or DMR?

OP TRUe REDEMPTI0N

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
BR all the way, but I’ll def get used to the DMR again for reach on PC
Depends on the game. In H5 I liked the BR until they nerfed it, now I'd much rather use a DMR.
Both are pretty precise for me so I don't really care as long as I've got one scoped weapon in my hand no matter what it is.
I prefer DMR because is a semi-automatic weapon. I like his design and his sound.
Design
1) Halo Reach
2) Halo 4
3) Halo 5
Gameplay
1) Halo 4
2) Halo 5
3) Halo Reach
Sound
1) Halo Reach
2) Halo 4
3) Halo 5
Depends on the mode really. Swat DMR all the way but slayer I'm gonna give it to the BR.
Well considering the variations of these two guns change in almost every single Halo game this is a pretty rough question. I guess I'll say that I enjoyed the Halo Reach DMR a lot. Something about the mechanics and the feel of the weapon in SWAT was so satisfying.
BR of course
DMR definitely. I love the range, accuracy and damage per bullet of the DMR. I really want the tactical carry/ weapons free stance so I can show off my DMR skin.
DMR definitely. I love the range, accuracy and damage per bullet of the DMR. I really want the tactical carry/ weapons free stance so I can show off my DMR skin.
Dmr is the icon of reach and halo 4. Dmr has a better design and is very powerfull. Like namless midnight in destiny 2
I prefer the dmr just simply because you can use it effectively at longer distances without the inconveniences of sudden close combat
And the fact it is similar to a magnum makes it easy to learn so it’s a versatile magnum sniper rifle that is effective at all ranges
Halo 2 BR otherwise DMR.
Depends on the game mode and map.
DMR. Love the look, feel, and the way it fires.
Absolutly BR
But i would say i depends on the situation!
Definitely a fan of the 3 round burst. Have to give it to the BR
The Halo 2 BR is my favorite weapon across every title. I really enjoyed the Reach DMR though. Especially for SWAT.
I'm gonna say tied because I use both for different reasons. I like to use BR for more close to mid range and DMR for mid to long range.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2