Skip to main content

Forums / Community / Poll Discussions

Do you think Chief will die in Halo 5?

OP Roams Alone

Yes

Poll Ended

What do you think fellow Spartans?
I'm an Elite, check your facts. Anyway, I know he won't die in Halo 5 because Halo 6 has been confirmed.
I don't see it happening. Maybe in Halo 6.
I'm an Elite, check your facts. Anyway, I know he won't die in Halo 5 because Halo 6 has been confirmed.
Halo 6 has been confirmed doesn't mean he will feature in it. I think he won't die as I am aware of the facts.
Nuggetsx wrote:
Me neither to be honest.
Nuggetsx wrote:
Me neither to be honest.
Same here.
Nuggetsx wrote:
Me neither to be honest.
He was confirmed to "have his story end" in Halo 6.
Defiantly think he's not going to die, but at some point I think the Master Chief will become a human/forerunner demi-god.
they won't kill off the chief because didn't you hear Spartans don't die they just respawn.
With Halo 6 already in production I can't see how there can be another main Halo game without chief, so, NO!
Halo 6 he might,
if they kill John off in Halo 5 then Halo 6 will have no point and the franchise dies there but if they kill him in 6 at the end of the game then the franchise is done and over with and as a side note on him dieing that will most likely be when they show his face when he dies or not...plus this post is a loaded question cause there is only no or maybe so really you don't get everyones full opinion
No, not just yet.