Forums / Community / Poll Discussions

Do you think halo sucks? (I don't)

OP UnwishedJeans24

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3
Halo takes more skill than Fortnite. And no, Halo does not suck.
So I have a friend and he says "Halo sucks! fortnite is way better". I don't think this right. It couldn't be more off. So what do you think? I'm not voting because I created this and want to see what the community says.

I WANT TO PROVE HIM WRONG!
Not exactly the most impartial place to come in order to prove him wrong...
It's kinda like asking a spouse what is the cutest baby in the world and expecting them to impartally judge photos of every baby ever. No, just no. Their baby is cutest don't argue it doesn't turn it well. Even if the child looks like a foot.
The world of Halo is incredible and for many it has been the best childhood, including myself.
Halo is not a substitute for childhood.
(¥) °m° (¥)
The world of Halo is incredible and for many it has been the best childhood, including myself.
(¥) °m° (¥)
Nobody said that it was. I just said that it is part of the childhood of many players.
(¥) °m° (¥)
Nobody said that it was. I just said that it is part of the childhood of many players.
It was a joke due to your wording. That is why I included zoidberg at the end. (¥) °m° (¥)
It was a great part of my youth as well.
(¥) °m° (¥)
It was a joke due to your wording. That is why I included zoidberg at the end. (¥) °m° (¥)
That looks nothing like Zoidberg, it looks like a cat that forgot to close his mouth before he drank root beer and so it all came spilling out like a waterfall.
(¥) °m° (¥)
That looks nothing like Zoidberg, it looks like a cat that forgot to close his mouth before he drank root beer and so it all came spilling out like a waterfall.
First of all I will snip you with my claws. Second of all please attach a picture of a cat cause I don't think they look like what you think they look like.

Edit: pm me your best text version of John Zoidberg
(¥) °m° (¥)
First of all I will snip you with my claws. Second of all please attach a picture of a cat cause I don't think they look like what you think they look like.

Edit: pm me your best text version of John Zoidberg
First of all, snip yourself. Second of all, lets make the next post you make the final one on this conversation? I don't want the thread to go off the rails anymore after that and others won't too. Third of all, i'll send you the text version after i'm done writing this. Also, here is a cat image, see? I do know what a cat looks like.
That is a beautiful cat. And yes you are right this has gotten off topic and should end.

Halo is greater than Fortnite.
halo will last until i'm dead
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not create alternate accounts to bypass forum bans. Alternate accounts will be permanently banned, and offending users will be subject to both temporary and permanent bans.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
Of course people who still use Halowaypoint will claim to enjoy Halo. In reality, there are very few people who still enjoy Halo. People have moved onto better, more trendier games. Many have moved on because 343 continues to disrespect its current fans by adding Microtransactions and by milking the nostalgia created by bungie for profit. Halo 4 was a terrible game. Halo MCC was a broken game. Halo 5 is even worse. Halo is not Halo anymore. It's time to move on.
As a series, no Halo doesn't suck. Are there Halo games that do suck? Yes 100%.
So I have a friend and he says "Halo sucks! fortnite is way better". I don't think this right. It couldn't be more off. So what do you think? I'm not voting because I created this and want to see what the community says.

I WANT TO PROVE HIM WRONG!
Depends. Which Halo game did he play? There are some Halo games that I could see someone hating. Also, you need to tell him that comparing 2 different genres is not a fair comparison. It's like saying "GTA is much better than Mario Kart!" Ya know ? Whereas saying "I prefer COD over Battlefield" is reasonable. Fortnite is a battle royale online game. Halo is a campaign based arena FPS game.
I'm pretty sure no one is gonna vote "Yes" on a Halo fan forum.
Yes this isn’t exactly an unbiased sample you’re taking from here. We all like halo enough to vote or comment on its forums. Make a survey on like reddit or something just video game related to get some other gamers in there make you data more unbiased although I would hope you get similar results. Fortnite is a fad whether or not battle royale is or not halo has been around for decades defining FPS games for story and multiplayer. I think the impact of halo has and will continue to be greater on the genre than fortnite but eh we’ll see in 20 years if anyone remembers it like they do Halo CE.
EchoLoco2 wrote:
I sense some shade thrown towards H5.

Whoever is the 6% that said Halo was bad, why? Why?!
So I have a friend and he says "Halo sucks! fortnite is way better".
That statement hurts me right in the heart. Of course Halo doesn't suck, even if we get occasionally sub-par games like Halo 5 (though some may argue...) it has one of the greatest sci-fi stories out there and that keeps it going. There is always some new area to be explored. We've done 5 games about Master Chief and his adventures? Great, now we can jump back to the forerunner era and play during their war against the flood (or some other area of the lore yet to be made into a game). Halo (if done right) is in it for the long haul now with the story and universe built up around it, we've got 100,000+ years of events to cover, and lots of wars....
EchoLoco2 wrote:

Halo simply isn't Halo anymore.

343 has only released terrible games. Halo 4 was unbalanced, MCC was literally broken, and Halo 5 was nothing more than an attempt to milk dedicated fans from their money via microtransactions.

Many of the real Halo fans who have left the franchise, such as Ninja, simply didn't want to be stuck playing low-quality games by a developer who doesn't care about its fans.
EchoLoco2 wrote:

Halo simply isn't Halo anymore.

343 has only released terrible games. Halo 4 was unbalanced, MCC was literally broken, and Halo 5 was nothing more than an attempt to milk dedicated fans from their money via microtransactions.

Many of the real Halo fans who have left the franchise, such as Ninja, simply didn't want to be stuck playing low-quality games by a developer who doesn't care about its fans.
Well I think (if you give them a chance) they are great games. In fact (flame me if you wish) Halo 5: Guardians is my favorite game.

I’m actually happy though that you gave reasoning behind your hatred of Halo. Others just say Halo sucks!!!!1!!! And never give an actual answer.
Yea Halo is an amazing game series and I have had most of the best times on Xbox on it. I haven't been that thrilled with the recent games to be honest, but I do think the books and comics have been exceptional.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3