Forums / Community / Poll Discussions

Do you think Reach should be on MCC?

OP Angel Mythic

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2

Would you like to see Halo Reach added to MCC?

Make Your Selection:

Do you want Halo Reach on the Master Chief Collection or do you think it should be separate?
No, the last thing we need is to divide another player base.
Honestly I would prefer that they keep it separate. Back compat has made a great way for Xbox One owners to continue to play it, and the fact that it still runs on 360 means it has it's own playerbase.

When you read the weekly updates, it's clear that the MCC is already SUPER complex, and they have about a zillion things that they could continue to do to MCC to refine it (classic sounds, porting flag carrier traits back to Halo CE, fixing graphical and audio glitches, etc.) and adding in yet another game would just increase the development load even more.

If I had to choose between Halo Reach being added to MCC and having Halo MCC made as a play anywhere title on the PC, I would pick the latter.
Not really, I just wouldnt like to see another inferior version of the original copies when Halo Reach is still backwards compatible, and also that MCC is a mess that would require sorting out before even thinking of additions.

Also, as mentioned, it would possibly just split another playerbase.
I'd like to see it come in the same way ODST did. There's no harm done. It would actually allow me to play my favorite halo game in 60FPS.
Yes. Most of the players that are on Reach today play on xbox one. If it was on MCC they would all move to MCC so there's no division. Reach being my first and favorite Halo game I'd love to play it in 60fps without hackers cross mapping me with the shotgun on 360.
I would definitely love to see reach, even though I know it has the most complexity with it cuz of the custom options and such, I don’t think it’s anything that’s even been given any serious thought.
Seems like everyone is kinda split on it. Would y'all rather them make a Halo Reach Anniversary instead for Xbox One?
Not really. Reach would make the collection pretty cool though. Again though what does reach have to do with the master chief and does it really make sense to add it?
Seems like everyone is kinda split on it. Would y'all rather them make a Halo Reach Anniversary instead for Xbox One?
I would, but its too early. Reach is still a modern game as it released this decade. Not to mention the graphics in comparison to Halo 5 are almost as good, if not better. Infact i'd say Reach's graphics are Xbox One quality, atleast by Halo standards.
Only reason I'd say yes is so that Combat Evolved Anniversary's multiplayer could be accessible on the MCC.
Even though the MCC is improving unless armor customization and ranks transfer over from Reach and even 3 and 4 to lessen the divide I would say no against it. I don't want to lose full armor customization or my Mythic rank on Reach just to play it on the MCC. We've already lost the armor customization from 3 and 4, and they haven't added ODST's firefight so having Reach would probably just be armor sets, multiplayer, and campaign.
They should be focusing on other things...like...oh I don’t know... not messing Halo: Infinite up.
I reckon reach Deserves a 4K or it’s own remaster, putting Reach in MCC would sacrifice something’s that made Reach great today
I think not. The idea of the MCC is to have all main storyline Halos in one. Also, all the Halos where the Master Chief appears as the main character. Reach was a side story game.
I think not. The idea of the MCC is to have all main storyline Halos in one. Also, all the Halos where the Master Chief appears as the main character. Reach was a side story game.
ODST
No because it’s to perfect to be in MCC
I would like to see it have maybe a definitive edition, but I don’t think it should be part of the MCC, like with Halo:3 ODST.
A Definitive Edition sounds like a good idea. I would really just like to see the graphics updated to 4k with HDR capability. That would make me very happy!
Reach should have an anniversary edition in 4k 60 fps.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2