Forums / Community / Poll Discussions

Do you think Reach should be on MCC?

OP Angel Mythic

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
Seems like everyone is kinda split on it. Would y'all rather them make a Halo Reach Anniversary instead for Xbox One?
I would love to see that. Maybe we will see it in 2020 :D.
Well considering it’s called the Master Chief Collection and Master Chief is only in it for like 5 seconds during an Easter Egg, I’d say it doesn’t count.
Well considering it’s called the Master Chief Collection and Master Chief is only in it for like 5 seconds during an Easter Egg, I’d say it doesn’t count.
ODST doesn't have Chief either but it gets a pass?
Technically, I guess it’s during the trilogy, where as Reach is before? Idk, I don’t get it either.
Technically, I guess it’s during the trilogy, where as Reach is before? Idk, I don’t get it either.
Reach directly leads into the first mission of CE. Also, even if Chief only had a 5 second cameo in Reach, ODST didn't have Chief in it at all.
Reach directly leads into the first mission of CE. Also, even if Chief only had a 5 second cameo in Reach, ODST didn't have Chief in it at all.
Like I said, I don’t get it. But that’s my 2¢
Like I said, I don’t get it. But that’s my 2¢
I know you don't get it, thats why i'm explaining it to you...i think...? I don't know either
I think not. The idea of the MCC is to have all main storyline Halos in one. Also, all the Halos where the Master Chief appears as the main character. Reach was a side story game.
ODST
It was added as a compensation of MCC being botched during launch, ODST wound’nt of been in MCC if the game worked at launch
I think not. The idea of the MCC is to have all main storyline Halos in one. Also, all the Halos where the Master Chief appears as the main character. Reach was a side story game.
ODST
It was added as a compensation of MCC being botched during launch, ODST wound’nt of been in MCC if the game worked at launch
I don't think that matters at all, also, i would hardly call it "compensation" when we still had to pay for it (Its like selling someone a hot dog, but you dropped the mustard bottle they wanted off a cliff, but you said "Don't worry pal, i'll get you some relish instead, but only if you pay me extra even though i dropped the mustard in the first place"). If they don't mind porting ODST over to the collection (Master Chief isn't even seen in the game), they shouldn't mind Reach (A game where Chief does appear, even if it was only a few seconds). Besides, if it weren't for the events of Reach's campaign, Chief might not have saved everyone. Reach's campaign is arguably the more important then ODST's. There is no reason they can't atleast add the campaign other then the "but master chief!" excuse. Master Chief might have died if Noble Six didn't deliver Cortana, Reach would fit in perfectly! Its sort of like a Prologue to the Master Chief saga. I know most of the stuff i just said wasn't neccesary and that i should have made a seperate post but idk.
ODST
I don't think that matters at all, also, i would hardly call it "compensation" when we still had to pay for it (Its like selling someone a hot dog, but you dropped the mustard bottle they wanted off a cliff, but you said "Don't worry pal, i'll get you some relish instead, but only if you pay me extra even though i dropped the mustard in the first place"). If they don't mind porting ODST over to the collection (Master Chief isn't even seen in the game), they shouldn't mind Reach (A game where Chief does appear, even if it was only a few seconds). Besides, if it weren't for the events of Reach's campaign, Chief might not have saved everyone. Reach's campaign is arguably the more important then ODST's. There is no reason they can't atleast add the campaign other then the "but master chief!" excuse. Master Chief might have died if Noble Six didn't deliver Cortana, Reach would fit in perfectly! Its sort of like a Prologue to the Master Chief saga. I know most of the stuff i just said wasn't neccesary and that i should have made a seperate post but idk.
If you played Halo MCC when it first came out, they gave you Halo ODST for free as compensation for all the problems the game had when it first launched. I pre-ordered it I think, then sold it because of all the problems it had. I now have bought it again lol, and it's like a completely different game! But yeah, the whole reason they added ODST was to make up for all the problems the game had at launch.
With it's great population, ranking, customization, and games modes, I'd hate to see it be put into the MCC robbing it of it's glory. The MCC might hurt it's player population on the original game. though it would be cool to see it on 60 FPS
EchoLoco2 wrote:
With it's great population, ranking, customization, and games modes, I'd hate to see it be put into the MCC robbing it of it's glory. The MCC might hurt it's player population on the original game. though it would be cool to see it on 60 FPS
Also you can’t customize armors on MCC and reach is great because you can super customize armor. It would lose that too.
Seems like everyone is kinda split on it. Would y'all rather them make a Halo Reach Anniversary instead for Xbox One?
I rather see reach aniversy, or the definitive version people mentioned above.
ODST
great point, they added odst, at least in reach we see the ship that has chief as well as cortana handed to keys.
ODST
If you played Halo MCC when it first came out, they gave you Halo ODST for free as compensation for all the problems the game had when it first launched. I pre-ordered it I think, then sold it because of all the problems it had. I now have bought it again lol, and it's like a completely different game! But yeah, the whole reason they added ODST was to make up for all the problems the game had at launch.
I know. But it should have always been free as it was broken for a long time even when the dlc released. If they release Reach on the MCC i do think they should pay this time, because the game has already been fixed.
ODST
I know. But it should have always been free as it was broken for a long time even when the dlc released. If they release Reach on the MCC i do think they should pay this time, because the game has already been fixed.
Agreed, it should have been free to everyone, not just the people who originally played. Reach would be to big an expansion to not charge people money for it, so they would definitely be charging if they add it.
ODST
Agreed, it should have been free to everyone, not just the people who originally played. Reach would be to big an expansion to not charge people money for it, so they would definitely be charging if they add it.
Yup. Also porting over Reach would be harder, i presume. Its much bigger then ODST, like you said, so paying more money is fair. If they only include the Campaign i'd say 10-20 dollars would end being its price. If its the multiplayer, firefight and forge in the package as well, then 20-40$. I'd honestly like a cheaper price but you know how much other games cost when you buy the current gen port of it, they tend to charge extra just cause its on the new console.
I say no to anniversary, remakes and remasters mainly because there has been enough of them.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2