1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 5
Lanzerat wrote:
It's funny because many think the campaign are unfinished, no it's just a chapter to the Reclaimer trilogy. What 343I did is huge to the possibilites for the Halo 6. Where the story is heading now I think it could beat Halo 3s campaign. Only if they do it right. Why Cortana is returned can contain a huge secret maybe many of you don't know, yet!
I trust 343I because I can see the entire aspect of why they're doing what they do. Everything is for a reason and that's reason is to make Halo 6 the huge game. Just wait and see
Yes but the story was still poorly developed and had little to no character development which doesnt have anything to do with halo 6.
To be Honest, Halo 4 was the only Halo game that had real character development. Halo 2 comes close with the Arbiter, but not so much. The rest were even more lack luster then Halo 5.

But to be Honest, in halo 5, 343I pulled a Battlefield Bad Company with character Development. Most of the character development didn't come from the cutscenes but the banter your teammates did if you took your time exploring areas. And with that, you actually end up seeing Locke and Osiris begin to develop a lot.

But this is what I say is Halo 5's mistake. Players like to rush and beat things as fast as they can. It's become all go-go-go mentality, and I'm guilty of this. (Fallout 4 being a prime example, I'm finding stuff I completely missed on my survival playthrough that forces you to take things super slow) So because of this, people end up missing a lot.

There has been plenty of times where I'm playing with a friend or talking to someone about Halo 5's plot and I told them a key bit of Intel you only get when you sit around in one spot and watch time drift you by, when your fireteam starts talking about random stuff with each other.
Based on 343 Incompetencies' track record...
HELL NO! I got no reason to believe a word they say.
no, no and no
No one should trust 343i at this point.
I don't have halo 5.
But no split-screen is no excuse.
Having to pay for xbox live just to forge is no excuse either.
And 3 missions as chief and 12 missions of Locke, is again no excuse.
And MCC........
I don't have to explain that one
They make video games I like to play. As so far as I need to trust a video game developer, yes I do.
Not really. But I rarely trust game developers to begin with.
CD Projekt red??
You can always trust them
CD Projekt red??
I did say rarely.

I'm not the absolute biggest fan of The Witcher series, but I have nothing against it.
I do think they can make an awesome campaign, they just have to listen to the community for that and the multiplayer aspect..
CD Projekt red??
I did say rarely.

I'm not the absolute biggest fan of The Witcher series, but I have nothing against it.
Me neither, but they have given their community one of the best things any developer they give. They are one of the happiest communities to exist right now.
I cannot say that I do.
I trust that 343 can make the right decisions if they take their time and think of the community more. They need to look at past Halo's, mainly the first trilogy, see what made them unique both in story and in gameplay, and utilize that information to maximize the popularity and success of Halo 6. Yes, they could add in some of the new weapons armors and abilities, but change what is currently there to cater more to long time fans and make Halo Unique in a very special way.
Lanzerat wrote:
It's funny because many think the campaign are unfinished, no it's just a chapter to the Reclaimer trilogy. What 343I did is huge to the possibilites for the Halo 6. Where the story is heading now I think it could beat Halo 3s campaign. Only if they do it right. Why Cortana is returned can contain a huge secret maybe many of you don't know, yet!
I trust 343I because I can see the entire aspect of why they're doing what they do. Everything is for a reason and that's reason is to make Halo 6 the huge game. Just wait and see
Yes but the story was still poorly developed and had little to no character development which doesnt have anything to do with halo 6.
To be Honest, Halo 4 was the only Halo game that had real character development. Halo 2 comes close with the Arbiter, but not so much. The rest were even more lack luster then Halo 5.

But to be Honest, in halo 5, 343I pulled a Battlefield Bad Company with character Development. Most of the character development didn't come from the cutscenes but the banter your teammates did if you took your time exploring areas. And with that, you actually end up seeing Locke and Osiris begin to develop a lot.

But this is what I say is Halo 5's mistake. Players like to rush and beat things as fast as they can. It's become all go-go-go mentality, and I'm guilty of this. (Fallout 4 being a prime example, I'm finding stuff I completely missed on my survival playthrough that forces you to take things super slow) So because of this, people end up missing a lot.

There has been plenty of times where I'm playing with a friend or talking to someone about Halo 5's plot and I told them a key bit of Intel you only get when you sit around in one spot and watch time drift you by, when your fireteam starts talking about random stuff with each other.
I'm sorry but did you say character development, besides Chief and Cortana Halo 4 had no character development whatsoever. Why is Palmer a jerk or Del Rio dangerously incompetent or the Didacts motivations. Halo 2 has vastly more Character development than any other Halo game. It explores the relationship between the covenant species, the power struggle between the Prophets and Truths selfish ambitions Tartarus's pride and the Arbiters realisations about Halo. Halo 3 had IMO more development than 4, Chief and Cortanas relationship felt more grounded and human, platonic rather than the Dramatic romance bs in 4.
Do you trust 343 after many lies/dumb mistakes that have told us in the past?
  • The marketing campaign for halo 5 was nothing like what we got in the finished game.
  • 343 lied about the length of halo 5s campaign saying that it could be beaten form 8-12 hours on normal when it can comfortably be beaten in 5-6 hours.
  • 343 also lied about the amount of maps in the game by saying that there were 21 maps present at launch which included 5 breakout maps, forge maps, remixes and more.
  • 343 have a bad track record of not fixing countless issues in the game and also launch the updates with tonnes of bugs and glitches present.
This poll you've created for sure looks like you went into in expecting the greatest amount of parody and with no prior biased......
Lanzerat wrote:

I'm sorry but did you say character development, besides Chief and Cortana Halo 4 had no character development whatsoever. Why is Palmer a jerk or Del Rio dangerously incompetent or the Didacts motivations. Halo 2 has vastly more Character development than any other Halo game. It explores the relationship between the covenant species, the power struggle between the Prophets and Truths selfish ambitions Tartarus's pride and the Arbiters realisations about Halo. Halo 3 had IMO more development than 4, Chief and Cortanas relationship felt more grounded and human, platonic rather than the Dramatic romance bs in 4.
No one should trust 343i at this point.
I don't have halo 5.
But no split-screen is no excuse.
Having to pay for xbox live just to forge is no excuse either.
And 3 missions as chief and 12 missions of Locke, is again no excuse.
And MCC........
I don't have to explain that one
so you come back to the forums because?.....
I don't trust them at all after they made it impossible for me to find a swat game at any time of the day on balanced or focused and I'm not searching expanded
Do you trust 343 after many lies/dumb mistakes that have told us in the past?
  • The marketing campaign for halo 5 was nothing like what we got in the finished game.
  • 343 lied about the length of halo 5s campaign saying that it could be beaten form 8-12 hours on normal when it can comfortably be beaten in 5-6 hours.
  • 343 also lied about the amount of maps in the game by saying that there were 21 maps present at launch which included 5 breakout maps, forge maps, remixes and more.
  • 343 have a bad track record of not fixing countless issues in the game and also launch the updates with tonnes of bugs and glitches present.
My answer was 'kind of' if you end up wondering after my reply. But I must try to make a point here. It doesn't matter if there were Breakout maps made in Forge. They were still made by 343 and are quality maps. If you don't think they're quality maps, then they are still maps and made by 343. Nothing changes that. Also it doesn't matter if they have remix maps like Eden and Empire, Truth and Regret, Plaza and Overgrowth and many more. They are still quality maps and made by 343. What I'm trying to say here is that 343 didn't lie about the amount of maps. We got what we were promised. I don't mind the Breakout maps that were made in Forge because they're really good. And I don't mind the remix maps when they are as good as they are. As long as there's enough difference (like there is) the remix maps are fine and a great idea from 343 to deliver as many maps as possible in as short time as possible. Few of my favorite maps in Halo 5 are remixes, like Stasis and Overgrowth. Haven looks awesome as well.

Who are you to decide what kind of criteria the maps have to be in to be considered 'maps'?
No. I wish bungie was still doing halo.
after halo 4,mcc disastrious launch,halo 5 lost promises,little modes, n poor campaign and so on.BARELY and i dont want to think that but they made it so sadly
I'm still willing to trust 343, halo wars 2 looks pretty good.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 5