Do you trust 343i

OP homerduff15

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. ...
  6. 5
I would not blame 343 so much. As a comunity we send a lot of false signal when reciving something. Or better to say, the diversity of options about halo 4 story.

BUT i know who more likly guilty for the mistakes in halo 5.
MICROSOFT.- cortana has to go out of halo because we need her for siri clon......(later) oh -Yoink- bring ehr back nthese guyys are pissed.
- make this story.....nonono make it more like this...oh wait f*** it make this.
- make this game for esport( or the rewright in generell)

343 isnt free from guilt, but the real problem is microsoft. 343 trys too give us the halo experince we dare, but microsft folloows its intressest in gaining money.....
but who am i to judge baout this.
Why do people keep pushing the whole "Microsoft wanted Cortana dead, then brought her back" thing? Was there ever any actual evidence of this or did people just believe that late night gaming dude?

If there is evidence for it, please link it. Because I can't help but think people are just regurgitating all the nonsense they see on the internet.
I know that these things are not verrifed or confirmed, but from the picture i have of microsoft. it suites the case.
So you're spreading information as fact that you yourself don't even know is true?

It's fine if you don't like Microsoft, but if you're going to say such things, at least verify that they're true. Otherwise you come off as ignorant. Not trying to be insulting towards you, but is how it seems.
If i could or would know how, i would verifei them. But all i can do is go throu every source and make my own mind of it.
There some people who say: Microsft planed to fail halo 5 so that halo 6 will apear by far better to sell even more copies....
I know everything has to be taken doubtfull on the internet.
Its been 10 months since this game came out and i still cant see people gamertag in lobbys.... No UI update, theater still broken, their more focused on competitive than anything... And its hard to get back into h5 after you play other games cause the aiming takes so long to get used to again...no i dont trust they had almost a year to fix simple stuff... Adding gamemodes then taking them several days later
Hell no, I'm also one of those people that think that Halo should have been officially finished around 4 or maybe even Reach but still, 343i is like the other game companies today.
I would not blame 343 so much. As a comunity we send a lot of false signal when reciving something. Or better to say, the diversity of options about halo 4 story.

BUT i know who more likly guilty for the mistakes in halo 5.
MICROSOFT.- cortana has to go out of halo because we need her for siri clon......(later) oh -Yoink- bring ehr back nthese guyys are pissed.
- make this story.....nonono make it more like this...oh wait f*** it make this.
- make this game for esport( or the rewright in generell)

343 isnt free from guilt, but the real problem is microsoft. 343 trys too give us the halo experince we dare, but microsft folloows its intressest in gaining money.....
but who am i to judge baout this.
Why do people keep pushing the whole "Microsoft wanted Cortana dead, then brought her back" thing? Was there ever any actual evidence of this or did people just believe that late night gaming dude?

If there is evidence for it, please link it. Because I can't help but think people are just regurgitating all the nonsense they see on the internet.
I know that these things are not verrifed or confirmed, but from the picture i have of microsoft. it suites the case.
So you're spreading information as fact that you yourself don't even know is true?

It's fine if you don't like Microsoft, but if you're going to say such things, at least verify that they're true. Otherwise you come off as ignorant. Not trying to be insulting towards you, but is how it seems.
If i could or would know how, i would verifei them. But all i can do is go throu every source and make my own mind of it.
There some people who say: Microsft planed to fail halo 5 so that halo 6 will apear by far better to sell even more copies....
I know everything has to be taken doubtfull on the internet.
But again, just because you don't like Microsoft doesn't mean you should spread information that hasn't been verified yet.

I have a pretty negative view of 343 but I don't go around spreading false information about them. I post what I know and what is true. Do most people like it or agree with it? No, but at least it isn't false information to the best of my knowledge.
A little but not totally.
I seem to be the only one here who has their mind tuned to mostly yes.
Of course I don't trust 343. I mean we couldn't trust them to keep the Halo legacy alive so why should we trust them with anything else? I COULD MAKE A BETTER HALO 4 AND HALO 5! HALO 5 LOST CO-OP BECAUSE OF GRAPHICS! T.T AND THE AIM! HALO IS SUPPOSED TO BE UNIQUE! IT WAS NEVER MADE TO BE BETTER THAN COD OR BATTLEFIELD! WHAT THE HELL 343! YOU ARE COMPLETE -Yoink-!
343 needs to get back to what made Halo so great when Bungie was around making it. Get rid of Sprint, thrusting, ground pounds, all that unnecessary stuff in H5 that does not need to be there....it is not Halo. Halo needs a numbered ranking system, it needs good arena maps like Lockout, Guardian, Construct, The Pit..... the list goes on and on. We don't need these remixes of maps because nobody likes them and they are not good arena maps. Get back to the good ole days of Halo. H5 focused to hard on the competitive side of it It was 90% comp and 10% social. Look at H3 it was perfectly balanced for the competitive players and for the social players. It had the XP earnings which also made it fun for a more relaxed player. 343 if anybody sees these please pay attention and listen to the community. We all want Halo to be great again. Compare the numbers of population from H2/H3 to H4/H5 and the sales numbers and I bet i can choose which ones did better. Just get back to classic Halo and it will be great again like it once was.
Maybe. I mean, lets see what Halo 6 is going to be like. If they mess-up the end to Master Chief's Story - they will feel the wrath of this community. Big time.
343 needs to get back to what made Halo so great when Bungie was around making it. Get rid of Sprint, thrusting, ground pounds, all that unnecessary stuff in H5 that does not need to be there....it is not Halo. Halo needs a numbered ranking system, it needs good arena maps like Lockout, Guardian, Construct, The Pit..... the list goes on and on. We don't need these remixes of maps because nobody likes them and they are not good arena maps. Get back to the good ole days of Halo. H5 focused to hard on the competitive side of it It was 90% comp and 10% social. Look at H3 it was perfectly balanced for the competitive players and for the social players. It had the XP earnings which also made it fun for a more relaxed player. 343 if anybody sees these please pay attention and listen to the community. We all want Halo to be great again. Compare the numbers of population from H2/H3 to H4/H5 and the sales numbers and I bet i can choose which ones did better. Just get back to classic Halo and it will be great again like it once was.
I like your points but remember that you can't compare halo 3 sales to halo 5 sales as halo 3s sales are from 2007 - Present where halo 5s sales are from 2015- Present. You can't comare games lifetime sales to a game that has only been out 10 months. Also halo 4 sold over 9.5 million copies which is still very good for a console exclusive.
I like your points but remember that you can't compare halo 3 sales to halo 5 sales as halo 3s sales are from 2007 - Present where halo 5s sales are from 2015- Present. You can't comare games lifetime sales to a game that has only been out 10 months. Also halo 4 sold over 9.5 million copies which is still very good for a console exclusive.
wow wow this is smart and he's got a point
Lanzerat wrote:
It's funny because many think the campaign are unfinished, no it's just a chapter to the Reclaimer trilogy. What 343I did is huge to the possibilites for the Halo 6. Where the story is heading now I think it could beat Halo 3s campaign. Only if they do it right. Why Cortana is returned can contain a huge secret maybe many of you don't know, yet!
I trust 343I because I can see the entire aspect of why they're doing what they do. Everything is for a reason and that's reason is to make Halo 6 the huge game. Just wait and see
Why is Palmer a jerk or Del Rio dangerously incompetent or the Didacts motivations.
Well this is Halo 4's mistake on relying on Extended universe and not doing universe building in game. Bungie's Destiny did the same thing. Why people said the game had no real story when I had lots

Only civilians who never served in the military think Palmer is a Jerk, when honestly she isn't. She is a soldier who leads from the front and expects people to keep up with her or not be there at all. After my time in the Army, not once did I get a, "This woman is a complete and utter A-Hole" and more of a, "this a officer who doesn't want to see her men die pointless death, or her comrades hurt needlessly. So she takes all the burden on her shoulders"

Way betier then Miranda Keyes in Halo 3 who was just a gun-gardening tool idiot and really killed Halo 3 story for me and my squad when we were playing co-op in Iraq

Captain Del Rio wasn't incompetent, he wouldn't be the captain of the Infinity if he was. But he was a officer in the military for politics, which is a scary officer to have with you in the sandbox. Because all they think about over all 1st is their career. He was easy to follow if you start going looking at it thay way.

All that other stuff like with the Didact and the other games. That wasn't character development. That was UNIVERSE BUILDING. Bungie did it in their games, but 343I is like, "game series has been out for 10+ years, you can't rely on games alone to get the fI'll picture of the universe. Just like how in Star Wars and other long running sci-first series, you can no long rely on the movies alone." So with 343I games, you have to do your homework before going in

See the Didact's character was fine in Halo 4. But you had to already know his back story before hand. But that would require reading. But once you knew it going into the game, you realize the Didact's character in how he was protrayed and performed in Halo 4 was pretty good.

And all those stuff you mention as character development in the other games was not character development, but world building as I mentioned. I saw very little or zero actual real character development. People have totally gone over board with the definition and have expanded it to envelope other things.

Or expect it to much in everything. One reason Halo 4 did amazing in plot as well was how it's story was done. The story was told in a here and now perspective, from chief's point of view only. Which was amazing. For in Real Life, your nor going to get all the answers. Especially as a enlisted soldier, which Chief is. Halo 5 kinda tried to do this, but wasn't executed well, and that was a big problem.
Del Rio is inompetent and I stand by that claim. If he was not incompetent but a career obsessed individual he would not having ignored the MCPON which is the navy equivilent of the Sergeant Major of the army. Secondly he would not have ignored the saviour of humanity who also happens to be friends with his boss, i.e. Lord Hood, if annything this confirms the explination of his removal. Being adept at your job also doesn't make you competent when outside your job in circumstances which are not normal.

palmers behaviour and attitude if the hate is anything to go by hurts moral and unit cohesion. This should result in a repremand from a superior or removal of command. Look at USS cowpens captain. While palmer doesn't beat them physically her behaviour is still unbecoming of an officer.
Do you trust 343 after many lies/dumb mistakes that have told us in the past?
  • The marketing campaign for halo 5 was nothing like what we got in the finished game.
  • 343 lied about the length of halo 5s campaign saying that it could be beaten form 8-12 hours on normal when it can comfortably be beaten in 5-6 hours.
  • 343 also lied about the amount of maps in the game by saying that there were 21 maps present at launch which included 5 breakout maps, forge maps, remixes and more.
  • 343 have a bad track record of not fixing countless issues in the game and also launch the updates with tonnes of bugs and glitches present.
Well I liked halo 5 and I'm a casual gamer so I'm not going to play and beat the whole campaign on normal in one day. Also mission 2 on legendary took me 2 hours to beat
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. ...
  6. 5