Forums / Community / Poll Discussions

does anyone care about HCS?

OP Warfuntime

  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 4
johnj1979 wrote:
This seems to be the way of things with Multiplayer games at the moment geared for the pro market rather that the home market
thats actually true i didnt realize that...wonder why...oh what am i thinking...its about money...not sure how....getting in on a future sport type thing and not wanting to miss out or something...its all about that green...or whatever color currency is in other countries
I think it's amazing that gamers actually have an opportunity to go pro. Halo has always had a super competitive side and I'm glad they started HCS. However, I do believe that this is something they wanted so much that they left behind the casual fan. Or at least made them take a back seat for six or seven months. By that I mean mainly focusing on arena as competitive and warzone for the casual. We're on Halo 5 so there have been a ton of playlists that all different kinds of players have fallen in love with and to enter the market with only two was a mistake. I don't think that will happen again.
I Don't Care About HCS At All
no lo se
xOPs Nova wrote:
I think it's amazing that gamers actually have an opportunity to go pro. Halo has always had a super competitive side and I'm glad they started HCS. However, I do believe that this is something they wanted so much that they left behind the casual fan. Or at least made them take a back seat for six or seven months. By that I mean mainly focusing on arena as competitive and warzone for the casual. We're on Halo 5 so there have been a ton of playlists that all different kinds of players have fallen in love with and to enter the market with only two was a mistake. I don't think that will happen again.
i agree mostly but...i dont trust 343 not to...misunderstand why people do or do not like something about the game..i do think halo 6 will be better but quite frankly in the mean time i would rather they work on making halo 5 better and or make H3A
I think it's cause esports is growing, not much in the halo scene but I imagine they would attempt it anyways. The profit is there though, can't argue with that. It's also not required but just like any popular sport your going to hear, see, feel, smell and taste it everywhere. Look what happened after the Cavs beat GS. We didn't stop hearing about it for a good 2 months ha-ha.
SupaMillz wrote:
I think it's cause esports is growing, not much in the halo scene but I imagine they would attempt it anyways. The profit is there though, can't argue with that. It's also not required but just like any popular sport your going to hear, see, feel, smell and taste it everywhere. Look what happened after the Cavs beat GS. We didn't stop hearing about it for a good 2 months ha-ha.
i think halo is going the way of gears of war..thats how it feels
I just like watching it to learn map jumps and good sniping spots. I almost always pick up a few tips after watching a series. Also glad to see these guys get an opportunity to earn a few bucks along the way. Not a fan of loud mouth show boating but that's pretty rare from what I've seen. And it keeps halo relevant so there's more people to play online.
BIGPERM26 wrote:
I just like watching it to learn map jumps and good sniping spots. I almost always pick up a few tips after watching a series. Also glad to see these guys get an opportunity to earn a few bucks along the way. Not a fan of loud mouth show boating but that's pretty rare from what I've seen. And it keeps halo relevant so there's more people to play online.
as ive said...halo is becoming gears of war..lol
TMCC and H5G are two really -Yoinked!- up buggy and incomplete games. So I cannot watch it with out thinking about blood splats being on the ground better medals flaming helmets more maps from past games and how H2A was up but ended up with no maps and how TMCC is really crap quality and waste being that all of the content is not there and everything is completely -Yoinked!-. It is infuriating and with what is going on in my life I am really cringing at all of this stuff and am starting to think someone has purposely sabotaged these games. 😐
feels that way sometimes
Is there any way to tell how many have voted? Everyone obviously has a right to like and dislike whatever they want, but I find it mind boggling that over half the community that has voted doesn't care about HCS. To me that's like saying, "I love football but I don't really care about the NFL". Which does happen, but not over half the community...
I have absolutely no care about esports in general. I would sooner watch an actual sport than esports, which is surprising for someone who has little interest in sports to begin with.
Is there any way to tell how many have voted? Everyone obviously has a right to like and dislike whatever they want, but I find it mind boggling that over half the community that has voted doesn't care about HCS. To me that's like saying, "I love football but I don't really care about the NFL". Which does happen, but not over half the community...
liking football but not caring about the nfl is very reasonable
I appreciate that some players are elite/pro Halo players, but it is only an amusement for me to watch them play. Respect, though...😌
Warfuntime wrote:
i see all this stuff about the hcs and teams,pros, team skins, and all i can think is....who cares....who...the hell...cares..seriously 343...this is your point of focus? wow
They don't care about our entertainment, they just care about there paychecks coming in
I'm a BIG die-hard fan of competitive esport and Halo, to me I like it because it's exciting.
I'll watch the finals but not the regular season
I'm a BIG die-hard fan of competitive esport and Halo, to me I like it because it's exciting.
really? why so exciting?
Warfuntime wrote:
I'm a BIG die-hard fan of competitive esport and Halo, to me I like it because it's exciting.
really? why so exciting?
Um because that's just me. Why do we watch sports? because it's 1 it's exciting and 2 it's entertainment, I like NASCAR because to me it's exciting but not to others and I don't like NBA because it's not exciting to me but it's is for others.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 4