Skip to main content
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
Name: Mysterious Helmet
Desc: You feel like you recognize this helmet...
It has a Blood Red Symbol in the top right of the helmet with a slash through the bottom of it and 4 dots surrounding the symbol... (end of description)
Way to Obtain: ((No idea, probably getting 0 deaths on legendary in the campaign)) (Check out this post for a Doom Coating suggestion - https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/forums/f9237adeaf1742c09de144d7bf3f7507/topics/doom-eternal-armor-open-to-suggestions/99d74ee1-3819-47a7-94b6-9c9b38d76ed6/posts?page=1
Interesting idea, however I would prefer that 343i focus on creating additional armor that actually exists in the Halo Universe instead of ripping something from another game.
Noob Envy wrote:
Interesting idea, however I would prefer that 343i focus on creating additional armor that actually exists in the Halo Universe instead of ripping something from another game.
I like the idea of collab armour, I think it would be cool to implement into infinite but obviously not go over board with it.
Interesting idea. Such a helmet would already have a positive recognizable identity.
I'd support the concept, the requirement listed seems a bit intense but I always love a challenge.
I’d love a DOOM armor set but only if I can’t not have a tech suit underneath like Doom Guy. I want to see a jacked Spartan underneath
I'd like it if they add a Doom helmet the same way Hayabusa was added, in which 343i "Halofies" the armor.
I'd support the concept, the requirement listed seems a bit intense but I always love a challenge.
The requirement is still a W.I.P i just listed something off the top of my head, But. I'd really like it for something you'd have to do in Legendary mode because i feel like the Doom Helmet if it is added should be a medal or badge of honor to those who have beaten the challenge.
Yes, will be a great add
It has a Blood Red Symbol in the top right of the helmet with a slash through the bottom of it and 4 dots surrounding the symbol... (end of description)
Way to Obtain: ((No idea, probably getting 0 deaths on legendary in the campaign))
How about sacrifice 3 helmets
Way to Obtain: ((No idea, probably getting 0 deaths on legendary in the campaign))
How about sacrifice 3 helmets
Mmm. I dont know. I want it to be something that is just like Doom. In doom, YOU are the Final Boss, You will always win, so i want it to be something that if you beat the challenge, you'll always win again and again doing it in the same challenge, Just like doomguy.
was just talking to my partner who loves Bethesda that since now Microsoft owns Bethesda that they could do crossovers with doom and halo, or any of their other games!!
Would be nice but then they would have a copy right lawsuit in there hands. Have to make something that no game has.
It would be awesome! and after seeing the Gundam reference in the armor coating it wo8uld be great to see other franchises as well.
That would be so dope!
Mass Effect Helmet?
Gears Of War Helmet?
Plushhyyy wrote:
Noob Envy wrote:
I like the idea of collab armour, I think it would be cool to implement into infinite but obviously not go over board with it.
Exactly do that later and focus on what’s missing first
What? Earn a helmet? But i just wanna open it up in a loot box so people think im good.
But seriously a doom helmet would be awesome. I would have to wear my Doom Eternal Pre-order helmet everytime i used it though
will have already samurai, have some other games would be cool
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2