Forums / Community / Poll Discussions

Dual-Wielding in Halo: Infinite

OP MinusSquire2145

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3
I would love to see it come back...but it should have some restrictions. Like what guns and abilities you can use while dual wielding.
I really would love to see dual-wielding coming back, especially dual Maulers
I want it back
but what about the pistol?
Simple make 2.
You have the dual weldable Magnum which has no zoom less powerful but you can combine it with other weapons such as plasma pistol or smg, and then you have the big daddy of em all the M6-D Pistol which has the zoom but is a 2 handed pistol being so big, but packs that punch with the 4 shots.

As for the needler where you have the H3 version that is larger holds more and does more damage with homing projectiles. But we could make another weapon how about the needle gauntlet. Basically a rapid firing non-guided needle weapon that still has the explosive reaction like the needler and needle rifle weapons. 18 rounds per clip, have 2 of those that shoot needles in a straight direction (2 handed needler is the tracking one) and make everyone fear the pink mist.
Yes! I loved dual wielding in the previous games, especially with two needlers.
Why would someone not want it back? I loved dual wielding in the old games.
Purely for the single player campaign, don't want the multiplayer to just become a bullet spraying zone
Do you think they'd ever do that- Just for the campaign? That'd be interesting. Personally, I think dual-wielding really does add the campaign gameplay experience. Perhaps for multiplayer they could have dual-wielding as an option in custom games, but switched off by default?
And, is that how you find Halo 2 and 3 multiplayer? "Bullet spraying zones"?
SMGs
When I play Halo 2 and 3 multiplayer, everyone seems to mostly be firing BRs. I've never found too many people using SMGs.
yeah specially on Halo 2, that thingwas overpowered if you had the advantage of playing with a controller
"I'm not a fan of dual weilding. It makes using a single weapon extremely underpowered, and it's not realistic at all.

It looks cool though"
Use a sniper on someone using dual wield weapons, easy. Not underpowered at all
Loved it and miss it. Need it for my own personal well being.
Noicers wrote:
Well, we presumably need Brutes back if we're going to see Maulers again. I'm fine with that!
Noicers wrote:
Well, we presumably need Brutes back if we're going to see Maulers again. I'm fine with that!
Halo wars 2 ending seems like we See more of the banished and maybe they are Back in Halo 6
Dual wielding a plasma pistol and Magnum would be boss.
I think that for the sake of weapon balancing in multiplayer that dual wielding should come back only in certain gametypes like Campaign and Firefight (or the comparable alternative).
It would be great to see dual-wielding make a comeback.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3