Skip to main content
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3
343, because who doesn't like the light bulb?
Cortana forever and always #1.
Why has nobody mentioned Isabel yet? To me, she is the most likable and has more personality than Cortana, unless you are talking about her new deranged, psychopathic character.
Cortana because she has the most depth and character development out of any of them. 343GS comes in second.
Serina, because she is witty which is funny in important situations. Secondly I love her accent.
I voted other cause I like Auntie Dot from Reach, I'd totally have her as a companion if I were a SIII
Cortana, but guilty spark is a close second.
Why has nobody mentioned Isabel yet? To me, she is the most likable and has more personality than Cortana, unless you are talking about her new deranged, psychopathic character.
Idk why Isabel gets a bad rep. She's cool.
Cortana before Halo 5. She just became an unnecessary enemy and now she is just a b trying to kill everyone. Obviously before that she was an amazing companion with a great sense of humor.
Honestly this is a hard done for me between Cortana and 343 guilty spark
Cortana, because its Cortana and she is just the best when it comes to AI even beats out some non AI characters. In my opinion.
My favorite A.i is Auntie Dot. She isn't the best but she gets the job done.
Vergil. He's my buddy and a q t pie.
Keep it clean.
cortana she has corky sense of humor
Mendicant Bias
Vergil. He's my buddy and a q t pie.
Keep it clean.
"Greetings traveler! Are you anxious? Stressed? Please remain calm. Enjoy your visit to New Mombasa. With pride!"
Cortana is my pick. She's your guide and friend throughout all the Halo games and when things went crazy with her it made me legitimately concerned for her character. I put Cortana in the same boat I put Master Chief in, meaning they're characters in the Halo series I can't live without. Even playing Halo: Reach was a bit odd for me because you went from this awesome character to Noble 6 the guy that doesn't talk.
Roland because he's sarcastic as hell, and he didn't join Evil Cortana's side.
Roland because he's sarcastic as hell, and he didn't join Evil Cortana's side.
Finally someone who likes Roland too! I was the only one for a while.
Gotta say Guilty Spark. His backstory in the books and lore was super interesting. Also throw in his witty remarks and that death beam he's got.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3