Forums / Community / Poll Discussions

Favorite Character is the Halo Universe

OP Cmacaveli

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
I'll stick with Locke of these characters, love his cool head when Cortana is talking crap in the background.
https://media.giphy.com/media/laJU5IE8sU9AA/giphy.gif
I got hooked on Halo from Halo 4 onward and he's the only guy on the list that originated from those times. ┐(‘~`;)┌
I'll stick with Locke of these characters, love his cool head when Cortana is talking crap in the background.
https://media.giphy.com/media/laJU5IE8sU9AA/giphy.gif
I got hooked on Halo from Halo 4 onward and he's the only guy on the list that originated from those times. ┐(‘~`;)┌
...................ok cool i kinda like him too.
Out of this list SGM.(Sergeant MAJOR) Johnson, but he is tied with the Rookie from ODST.
Cortana she has, from CE, always been my fav
Johnson, he was just so cool, and had the best lines!
Obviously, my favorite is Chief. But I've stopped saying that for these types of threads because that's just what everyone says so I start picking my VERY close seconds: Fred, who I say is better than Chief as a Spartan. Will, who killed a Hunter with his vare hands. Kurt, who had a great story and background in just one book. And last but certainly not leaat, Tom B-292, who I see as a younger Chief and would like to see more of.
Of these SERGEANT MAJOR AVERY JOHNSON! But honestly I really like all of these except Cortana.
My top 3 are Master Chief, Jerome S092, and Sargent Major Johnson (Especially Halo Wars 2 Johnson)
My choice was The Master Chief. But if Jerome-092 was a choice, I would've chosen him. Jerome is my favorite not only because we have the same name, but that he is the only other Spartan II that kicks Covenant/Banished booty like the Chief.
Sgt. Johnson dude. Not only is he funny, but he lifts your spirits, motivates you, and fights with you.
Buck. He's a really chill, casual character. He is good comedy relief, and I just like how easygoing he is. It's gonna be weird not hearing his voice as the announcer in Halo Infinite lol
Jerome
It's a toss-up for me between Chief, Arbiter, Buck and Johnson. I ultimately went with Buck simply because I love his personality and sass, but all four are superb.
Chief, after reading "Fall of Reach" I fell in love with his character. But that book also had me gain some respect for Captain Keys as well.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2