Forums / Community / Poll Discussions

Favorite Faction

OP FestivHunter

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
What is your Favorite Faction? I’d obviously go for the UNSC
Gonna be pretty vanilla here, but I'm a human and I like the idea that humanity could band together and push out into the stars one day, so I'm gonna go with the UNSC. I'd prefer less fascism with my cup of human expansion, but I suppose beggars can't be choosers...
My favorite faction is the Flood
I dig the rebel concept, humans fighting against a corrupt ONI, yet no side is moral.
Though I voted Covenant because Covenant
I have always loved the UNSC.
I still like the UNSC in the Halo video games.
I think that the United Nations Space Command is quite the interesting concept, and even thought it's fundamentally flawed, it was all that stood in the way of the extinction of the human race.
SOS all the way.
SOS all the way.
Oh, thought you were gonna say Kat-B312 lol
SOS all the way.
I count Kat as part of the covenant because shes killed me so many times.
SOS all the way.
You've exposed her, she's been with the Covenant the whole time! She tricked Atriox. Lol
SOS all the way.
You've exposed her, she's been with the Covenant the whole time! She tricked Atriox. Lol
I kinda feel bad because people reading this probably have no idea what we are talking about. But its still hilarious.
SOS all the way.
I kinda feel bad because people reading this probably have no idea what we are talking about. But its still hilarious.
Here is the Link.
The UNSC, I think they've got nicer designs and I like their weapons feel.
either the UNSC or Covenant
pretty simple answer, "On the Blood of our fathers, on the blood of our sons we swore to uphold the Covenant, even to our dying breath".
The Covenant of Halo: Reach to Halo 2.
UNSC. I enjoy the trilogy art-style and development throughout the series. The neo-futuristic marines always felt somewhat realistic to what may be created. The inner conflicts with the UNSC, colonies, and warfare-style is really fun to dive into.
The classic covenant.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2