Forums / Community / Poll Discussions

Favorite female Halo character?

OP Kirsty4Blood

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
I tried to choose a variey from the games and lore. I couldn't fit Tanaka and Vale, so if your favorite isn't here, who is it? I find I always forget at least one important one
RIP Miranda Keyes.

Ill go with Pre-Genocide Cortana
RIP Miranda Keyes.

Keyes would have been a good one. And I agree! I considered writing "Pre- Halo 5 Cortana."
RIP Miranda Keyes.

Keyes would have been a good one. And I agree! I considered writing "Pre- Halo 5 Cortana."
Pretty much the same with me. Cortana is my favourite but Keyes definitely would be my second
Not sure why but Palmer was the first to come to mind. I think its because of the voice actress Jennifer Hale who did female Sheppard(Mass effect) and Palmer.
Veta Lopis. I want to see more of her in the lore. She's had quite the varied history. Grew up on a world sympathetic to the Innies, worked as a cop with a mistrust of the UNSC, eventually worked with them and became an ONI operative.. A CV like that definitely earns her my vote.

Though I'm surprised Rion Forge didn't make the list.
Gotta go with Cortana, but I disliked her in Halo 5.
Veta Lopis. I want to see more of her in the lore. She's had quite the varied history. Grew up on a world sympathetic to the Innies, worked as a cop with a mistrust of the UNSC, eventually worked with them and became an ONI operative.. A CV like that definitely earns her my vote.

Though I'm surprised Rion Forge didn't make the list.
Veta is definitely my next pick. She's a really interesting character, very human in the way she's protective of the Gammas and her sarcastic humor. She also has that tragic kidnapping past that comes back to haunt her sometimes. I would really love a sequel to Retribution, fingers crossed!
I have a question for you, does anyone truly like Linda? I don’t even remember what her personality is.
Cortana all the way. Its sad what they did to her in Halo 5
Cortana, just not Halo 5 one.
I have a question for you, does anyone truly like Linda? I don’t even remember what her personality is.
Her personally is much like Chief's, kind of quiet and occasionally quippy. But she's also interesting as the one Lone Wolf Spartan and part of her appeal is her skill. Her personality is expanded on more in the expanded fiction than it was in Halo 5
Cortona Halo 4 for sure
Her personally is much like Chief's, kind of quiet and occasionally quippy. But she's also interesting as the one Lone Wolf Spartan and part of her appeal is her skill. Her personality is expanded on more in the expanded fiction than it was in Halo 5
My bad, outside of the games I don’t really follow Halo’s story
I really love Halsey's character! Especially in Ghosts of Onyx and Glasslands when she is forced into this divorced parent role with Mendez. She is the smartest person in the Galaxy and it's funny to watch her any like it.
Cortona, definitely
J kid789 wrote:
I really love Halsey's character! Especially in Ghosts of Onyx and Glasslands when she is forced into this divorced parent role with Mendez. She is the smartest person in the Galaxy and it's funny to watch her any like it.
Those are the next books on my Halo reading list! They seem like they're really good. Halsey is always so fiesty, I enjoyed watching her in the Halo 4 Spartan Ops expansion. And reading Halsey's Journal was really eye opening into her character, too.
Mahkee 'Chava
Pre-Halo 5 Cortana.
I absolutely adore Linda. Giant redheaded sniper woman with a dry sense of humor and a loyalty to here team. Her character has always reminded me of Halo one and two era cheif.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2