1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 4
Gotta love binary.
I'd have to say the lightrifle
I never realized how cool the light rifles were until i played husky raid and got to play with the upgrades. Now I enjoy playing with the normal rifle more than some of the other rifles in the game.

DYING STAR
LEGENDARY
The appearance of highly mobile and mutable Flood Pure Forms quickly led to Promethean countermeasures. Advanced LightRifle that fires adhesive pulsewave explosives; as few as three nearby explosions will prove fatal to even a shielded Spartan.
Suppressor...i go thru mags like crazy
Lightrifle only because it's basically the BR and is probably the most useful.
I loved the light rife, felt like a Forerunner DMR/Battle Rifle to me.
Light rifle because it's a perfect alternative to DMR and BR
Every single time I am able to lift an Incini Cannon from an expired spartan or respawn with it, there are fireworks. Happy tears in my eyes every time. Love the incineration cannon :)
When people jump, I hit their heel with my Binary Rifle. It’s just the way it works.
Razor's Edge suppressor. So underrated!
While I appreciate the binary rifle and think it's the strongest, I'm going to go with an unusual answer and say the Boltshot (as long as we're talking about Halo 5!) I always grab the Boltshot when playing Quick play Slayer and it does pretty good work. It's become a bit of a personal favorite.
Scattershot, if I can’t have a Shotgun than I at least want to scatter my shots.
For Halo 4: binary rifle; for Halo 5: lightrifle
Tough choice between scattershot, light rifle and suppressor but I went with the light rifle in the end.
For me, it was a close top 2 between the Scattershot and the Binary rifle. Each weapon in my opinion have their own bit of enjoyment in the games. Only reason the Binary rifle wasn't a clear winner is because of how it preforms in Halo 5. If they had kept it relatively the same from 4 to 5, it would've been great to me. noting was gratifying in halo 4 to quickscope someone from halfway across Ragnarok. However, the Scattershot on the other hand got a massive buff from 4 to 5, making it a very satisfying shotgun to use. the oneshot potential and the crispy animation of your enemy flickering away into an orange dust right in front of you looks and sounds amazing.

all in all, Halo 4: Binary rifle > Scattershot Halo 5: Binary rifle < Scattershot
I like the bolt shot. No amount of strafing, jumping, or goofing around keeps somebody safe from it.
I think the Scattershot is great for small incursions.
The suppressor in Halo 5. That thing can be a monster.
The incineration cannon kinda reminds me of the Plasma Cannon from Reach
Gotta love binary.
Yup, so simple, yet so lethal
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 4