Forums / Community / Poll Discussions

Favorite game series other than halo

OP GrnMachine22

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3
Hey Spartans, today I am here to ask the question what is your favorite game series other than halo, to qualify as a game series for this poll this game must have more than one game in the series.

My personal choice is the Batman Arkham series because I fell in love (not literally) with batman and this series when I first played it and I continue to love this series to this day, favorite Arkham game is Batman Arkham Knight.
I like Far Cry! Especially Far Cry 3!
I like Destiny
I like Destiny
Cool
The games that I listed were off of the top of my head
I hate quick ttk!
I hate quick ttk!
Okay?
Pokemon is one of my prefered series.
Witcher, Bioshock, Dishonored, Farcry ... a few Rockstar franchises ... um ... yeah.
Mass Effect, Tomb Raider, Destiny is fun (most times), Elder Scrolls, Forza, Ride (Soon to be Ride2), Fallout, Zelda has been a childhood favorite alongside Super Mario (Including Mario Kart) and Starfox (Don't even get me started on the newly released one.) Metroid, Super Smash Bros. (Original and GC), Tony Hawk (THPS up to Proving Gound excluding project 8).
Pokémon, Elder Scrolls, Fallout, Sunset Overdrive, and Forza, to name a few.
Fallout series, Elder Scrolls, GTA, Far Cry, Minecraft and Mass Effect.
Witcher, Bioshock, Dishonored, Mass Effect, Tomb Raider, Fallout, Killzone, Bloodborne, Dark Souls, Zelda, Super Mario, Mario Kart, These are a few that come to mind.
So far my favorite game has been Titanfall 2. To me, it's what COD should've have been if they went futuristic but they failed on that.
Tomb Raider, Assassin's Creed and Mirror's Edge are the 3 that really stand out for me other than Halo. I've enjoyed Destony a lot, used to be quite into Rock Band and Guitar Hero as well
Portal.
The Elder scrolls series is my favorite.
I did not expect to have so many new responses when I woke up, thank you all for participating in the poll.
Mass Effect, Gears of War, Pokemon, Kirby, hell I even enjoy Animal Crossing and trying to pursue the Elder Scrolls more...
Minecraft is not a game series. Its one game!
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3