Forums / Community / Poll Discussions

Favorite Grenade type

OP MeleeWolf

Mine is the incendiary because i'm a bit of a pyro.
Frag. Skipping it into a group of enemies is too much fun
Frag. Skipping it into a group of enemies is too much fun
Especially when said group is shield Jackals.
Frag Gernades for me. Love bouncing them off walls & into rooms full of crouching campers lol!
spike, i like how it looks and stuff
Plasma is my favorite with the brute spike being a close second.
MeleeWolf wrote:
Frags are my first pick but Incendiary is a close second. I love using those.
MeleeWolf wrote:
YES! I was so stoked when they added it!
Frag grenade because it's really useful for taking out shields quick!
Frag because, plasma grenade aren’t as effective when then aren’t stuck, same with spikes, incendiaries are pretty good, and I don’t even know what pulse grenades are. Could someone link a pic?
Incendiary, the jack of all grenades.
  • Got a ghost coming at you? Throw some fire at it
  • Got some flood running at you? Throw some fire at it
  • Got some sentinels flying at you? Throw some fire at it
  • Got some marshmallows without the sweet embrace of fire? Throw some fire on some logs
  • Got a revived forerunner who is crazy and wants to compose all of Texas? Throw some f- wait we don't have those grenades anymore!!!!
  • Got a ghost coming at you? Throw some fire at it
  • Got some flood running at you? Throw some fire at it
  • Got some sentinels flying at you? Throw some fire at it
  • Got some marshmallows without the sweet embrace of fire? Throw some fire on some logs
  • Got a revived forerunner who is crazy and wants to compose all of Texas? Throw some f- wait we don't have those grenades anymore!!!!
I know whaaaat why did they remove the incindiary?! It’s the best multipurpose grenade! I guess they thought it was too op? Idk sure does bother me I can’t throw em anymore
May the Forerunners on high bless us with all of the previous grenade types that have been scrapped. The M9 HEDP is my favorite, but incendiary grenades were the best against the Flood, so if they are returning, the incendiary grenade would be an amazing addition going forward.
May the Forerunners on high bless us with all of the previous grenade types that have been scrapped.
What? Are you the master builder but in love with grenades instead of Halo's?
Fire grenade. I loved throwing it on that brute chieftain on The Ark when he challenges you to a duel.
May the Forerunners on high bless us with all of the previous grenade types that have been scrapped.
What? Are you the master builder but in love with grenades instead of Halo's?
Shhhhh... don't blow my cover