1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
What is your favorite Halo grenade?
This can be from any of the Halo games up till now. Explain why you like it and why it is the best.
My favorite were the Spike grenades from Halo 3, there was nothing more satisfying than sticking someone with those.
Plasma grenades are one of the best, if not the best.
Either the Spike Grenade or Incendiary Grenade from Halo 3. Both felt unique and more fun to use than the frag grenade we have all come accustomed to. Plasma Grenades come in as a close second.

Edit - Just realized I just listed like half the grenades in the Halo Universe oops.
It is always satisfying to stick the enemy vehicle with a plasma grenade, so I'll say that is my favorite with the spike grenade as a close second. The pulse grenade is pretty cool as its disintegration feature is nice, also with Red vs. Blue dubbing them "future cubes" makes it far more fun.
I'll go with the spike grenade. Was way more accurate then the PG and FG. I wasn't a fan of the IG or the Pulse grenade either. The SG just feels like the best.
plasma grenade, easily
Now that I think about it, the incendiary was the best.
I'll go with the plasma grenades
I like the spike grenades from Halo 3 and ODST. I find those so much easier to stick enemies with as they're bigger than the plasmas, though I don't think I can throw them as far. Just another whacky weapon I'd hope to see making a return in the new game.
In combat, the Frag Grenade is the best, but my favorite has to be the Plasma Grenade. If you have skill with them (for the record, I don't), you can stick swordsmen and Warthogs, which always make you feel like a BA.
In combat, the Frag Grenade is the best, but my favorite has to be the Plasma Grenade. If you have skill with them (for the record, I don't), you can stick swordsmen and Warthogs, which always make you feel like a BA.
In Halo 4 I got so good at sticking warthogs' wheels and flipping them! Also, that thruster pack worked well with throwing a plasma after. It felt like bull fighting
I like Pulse Grenades, or the concept of them at least. That orange sphere of energy that violently collapses,with an awesome detonation sound. The problem with them is that they were quirky since they bounced off of players, rather than detonating on them, and you could only spawn with one in multiplayer.

Otherwise, I like the frag grenade the most. Having a grenade that can be bounced around corners is really versatile; they can easily deplete an enemy's shields before an encounter. Except in Halo 3. Halo 3 frags are about as powerful as regular firecrackers that any teenager can get on the streets.
The Spike grenade from Halo 3 and ODST.
This can be from any of the Halo games up till now. Explain why you like it and why it is the best.
My favorite were the Spike grenades from Halo 3, there was nothing more satisfying than sticking someone with those.
Same here dude, I really hope they return; not is more satisfying then sticking anything with those.
Frags forever and always❤️
Walker184 wrote:
Same here dude, I really hope they return; not is more satisfying then sticking anything with those.
I really miss them! They made such a satisfying noise. Not much splash, but you tried to stick people with those no matter what so it didn't matter too much lol
Now that I think about it, the incendiary was the best.
I think they were good at hindering player movement, a lot like the halo 4 pulse grenades. I'd take incendiary over those though.
Exenius wrote:
Either the Spike Grenade or Incendiary Grenade from Halo 3. Both felt unique and more fun to use than the frag grenade we have all come accustomed to. Plasma Grenades come in as a close second.

Edit- Just realized I just listed like half the grenades in the Halo Universe oops.
Fire bombs from Halo 3, best way to clear a hallway
Exenius wrote:

Edit- Just realized I just listed like half the grenades in the Halo Universe oops.
It shows that you like the game :)
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2