Forums / Community / Poll Discussions

Favorite Halo Character

OP LilC77343

Who's your favorite Halo character?

Make Your Selection:

Johnson was such an enigma. He was about to be killed by the Arbiter and just snorted "how you doin'?". Total BA. Then as he's about to face down the most powerful brute chieftain of the Covenant, he casually points a rifle at him and orders "don't shake the light bulb" in reference to an incredibly powerful Forerunner ancilla. In contrast to the seriousness of every game he has been in, he has provided endless one liners and hilarious commentary on what is going on
Johnson was such an enigma. He was about to be killed by the Arbiter and just snorted "how you doin'?". Total BA. Then as he's about to face down the most powerful brute chieftain of the Covenant, he casually points a rifle at him and orders "don't shake the light bulb" in reference to an incredibly powerful Forerunner ancilla. In contrast to the seriousness of every game he has been in, he has provided endless one liners and hilarious commentary on what is going on
Sargeant Johnson is also my favorite character because of all the things you just listed. He brought happiness to an otherwise serious game. I really wish he would have lived in Halo 3 😭!
Any ODST
Sgt. Johnson 100% for very obvious reasons followed by Thel.
Master Chief. He is one of the most iconic characters in gaming.
Buck. Main reason is he seems to have a good sense of humor.
BIGB EC wrote:
I respect your opinion, even if I think Buck is just 'generic Fillion character 693'

Thel got my vote this time around.
BIGB EC wrote:
I respect your opinion, even if I think Buck is just 'generic Fillion character 693'

lol I would love to meet the other 692
BIGB EC wrote:

Just watch Firefly, Castle, Buffy, The Rookie, The Santa Clarita Diet, or anything else he's in. He doesn't really play different characters.
I say Chief. He's the badass in Halo along with Johnson. Who would vote for Locke?
I’ll put these in order:

1. Sgt. Johnson. Nuff said.
  2. Arbiter. His evolution through his betrayal is great!
  3. Chief. Hes awesome.
  4. Locke. He’s underrated
  5. Cortana. Would be on bottom always tied with Halsey.
John obviously, Buck is second to that.
sergeant Johnson because he had real character and none of that pointless nonsense fire team osiris is always saying
Tough to choose, what about Noble six. The guy was indomitable. Until he was dominated of course.
BIGB EC wrote:

Just watch Firefly, Castle, Buffy, The Rookie, The Santa Clarita Diet, or anything else he's in. He doesn't really play different characters.
True however he’s really good at playing that character.
The Rookie's my favorite.
Sargeant Johnson is also my favorite character because of all the things you just listed. He brought happiness to an otherwise serious game. I really wish he would have lived in Halo 3 😭!
I love how if you beat CE on legendary he’s on the ring fighting an elite and then they just hug it out as it blows to smithereens. Then in Halo 2A on the first mission some marines will ask him how he got off the ring alive and he retorts “you know that’s classified!” Such a BA
I love how if you beat CE on legendary he’s on the ring fighting an elite and then they just hug it out as it blows to smithereens. Then in Halo 2A on the first mission some marines will ask him how he got off the ring alive and he retorts “you know that’s classified!” Such a BA
He’ll be back...