Skip to main content

Forums / Community / Poll Discussions

Favorite halo vehicle of all time

OP MAS4798

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
For me it's banshee. Air vehicle, powerful weaponry, awesome design, and banshee tricks
hornet is much better then the wasp.
Warthog, it's one of the best controlling vehicles and has a lot of uses.
the brute chopper from halo 3
Warthog. You just can't have a Halo game without the Warthog.
Pelican Dropship. Love it. Can do anything. But also love the mammoth.
MAS4798 wrote:
For me it's banshee. Air vehicle, powerful weaponry, awesome design, and banshee tricks
Hawk. I know is halo wars but let's say banshee for main series.
I like the UNSC Infinity is the best because it is extremely fast and powerful especially compared to the warthog and others.
Warthogs promote teamwork. Teamwork is awesome.
I love stage with tank. Scorpion rulez!!!
The Warthog
The Falcon with the chain gun and grenade launcher, Halo 2 Anniversary Warthog or Halo 2 Anniversary Scorpion.
Banshee!!
I remember playing Halo CE back when it came out and I thought driving around in the warthog was soo cool on the second level "halo"
And then BOOM!
On the level Two Betrayals, you get to "Commandeer" a banshee!! That was an unforgettable moment for me!
wasp
Halo CE-3; Scorpion, Halo 4; Mantis
I love the banshee every time in the campaigns gin if I saw a banshee I would emp and try high jack it but if I couldn't I would go in a corner and cry lol
i just like the banshee
Ghost, has been there since Halo CE. I remember playing Halo 3 first times in 2008, map was High Ground on custom games splits screen and Ghost was so OP, first vechicle that I used in Halo.
AV-22 Sparrowhawk.
Ghosts are great for me because I love splattering Covenant haha. But the H4 Mantis was badass and the Brute Choppers are diesel as hell.
Gotta love the hog
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2