Skip to main content
My favourite Halo would probably be number 3. It's a hard choice, but i feel like number 3 was so diverse and it was definitely a game i played for hours on end. The very first Halo is a close second, i remember watching the opening scene for the first time and just thinking to myself "this is gonna be awesome" and i wasnt wrong. So my fellow Spartans, what's your favourite Halo? :)
Reach, it was a sublime, varied and rich experience
Reach, it was a sublime, varied and rich experience
That is true man, i loved reach, it was just so awesome, the ending is something I'll never forget
For me personally, Halo 3. It was the game that gave me the most enjoyment, from armor customization, to theater, the rise of machinima, amazing big team maps etc. It's the most nostalgic experience for me despite being a Halo player since CE, and to this day H3 remains my favorite game of all time.
ShaconBelf wrote:
For me personally, Halo 3. It was the game that gave me the most enjoyment, from armor customization, to theater, the rise of machinima, amazing big team maps etc. It's the most nostalgic experience for me despite being a Halo player since CE, and to this day H3 remains my favorite game of all time.
You took the words right out of my mouth!! It truly was and STILL is such an amazing game. Both campaign and multiplayer
Personally, I love Halo: Combat Evolved the most. I have a lot of fond memories playing it; with my grandma, or my brother, or my girlfriend, or my friends at LAN parties we would set up all the time! There were a lot of cool multiplayer levels that all had a utility for a certain gametype. The Campaign was very good and quite engaging and I still play my copy of Halo: Combat Evolved from time to time just to relive it! Not to mention, the game itself had a beautiful simplicity and a mystique about it, that most Halo games don't really have anymore. That's just my opinion though!
Halo 3.
H3 was awesome, but trying to go back it in MCC just isn't the same.
Aw, where is the halo wars love? XD but seriously, was a great game.
Halo 3 and Reach
Love me some CE. 3 is great and idk I lowkey enjoyed H4.
i loved Reach, I get that it was my second game played and I hadn't played many Halo's before that. There was just too many memories I guess.
Haha it was a great game, still is. Can't wait for Halo Wars 2!
Personally, I love Halo: Combat Evolved the most. I have a lot of fond memories playing it; with my grandma, or my brother, or my girlfriend, or my friends at LAN parties we would set up all the time! There were a lot of cool multiplayer levels that all had a utility for a certain gametype. The Campaign was very good and quite engaging and I still play my copy of Halo: Combat Evolved from time to time just to relive it! Not to mention, the game itself had a beautiful simplicity and a mystique about it, that most Halo games don't really have anymore. That's just my opinion though!
Dude the amount of nostalgia you just gave me sent goosebumps all over my body. I have to agree with you word for word man, it's such a great game and im glad they did a remaster of it!
P.S - Apologies for not replying earlier, i reached my post limit :(
Haha it was a great game, still is. Can't wait for Halo Wars 2!
True. Yeah, tense like that and stuff. Still is indeed. I just haven't had time to experience the MP in a long time.
Halo 2. IMO it had the best cast of characters, made the best use of supporting characters, and introduced a new angle to the conflict.
Halo 3 and Halo Reach...
Halo: CE. Used to be addicted to that game on PC. I had so much fun at college inbetween breaks playing with the class on LAN.
lol. Halo Wars currently at 0%
Dude the amount of nostalgia you just gave me sent goosebumps all over my body. I have to agree with you word for word man, it's such a great game and im glad they did a remaster of it!
P.S - Apologies for not replying earlier, i reached my post limit :(
Thank you haha! The Anniversary edition and SPV3 just make me love Halo: CE even more!