1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2

What's your Favorite Magnum in all the Halo Games?

Make Your Selection:

My favorite Magnum in terms of looks would be Halo ODSTs but mechanically wise would be Halo 5s.
I love how crispy the H5 magnum is, but I dislike how it replaced the BR. The CE magnum is also just hilarious to use so I’m going to have to go with that
I love how crispy the H5 magnum is, but I dislike how it replaced the BR. The CE magnum is also just hilarious to use so I’m going to have to go with that
Well put. My only real issue with the H5 magnum is that it effectively replaced the BR. So CE magnum is my choice too. That hand cannon is a bit ridiculous, but this is a franchise based 500 years in the future involving aliens and artificial intelligence uprisings.. so ridiculous isn't really a bad thing.
Halo 4 or the halo 5 gunfighter mag
I hope we have magnum starts in Infinite.
Reach because it is a good all around weapon. CE is great but just a bit op.
The amazingly op, CE magnum
I think its safe to say that halo ce is the king and halo 2's magnum just sucks
In my eyes the worst magnum was either H2's or Halo Reach's because of the amount of bloom there was back then.
In my eyes the worst magnum was either H2's or Halo Reach's because of the amount of bloom there was back then.
I mean reach’s was ok
I mean reach’s was ok
Yeah it was but the bloom made it very tedious to shoot if they added Halo Reach's magnum back with 85% - 95% bloom reduction would be pretty solid imo.

That and a few more bullets, maybe 12 rounds in each mag?
The Halo 2 magnum is bad--Yoink-. You can unload an entire clip of that bad boy in about two seconds flat, and dual-wielding as a n00b combo with the PP is nasty.

How are people not remembering the Halo 3 magnum? It was easily the worst gun in the game.
I mean reach’s was ok
Yeah it was but the bloom made it very tedious to shoot if they added Halo Reach's magnum back with 85% - 95% bloom reduction would be pretty solid imo.

That and a few more bullets, maybe 12 rounds in each mag?
The rounds were a problem, i'll admit that.
The Halo 2 magnum is bad--Yoink-. You can unload an entire clip of that bad boy in about two seconds flat, and dual-wielding as a n00b combo with the PP is nasty.

How are people not remembering the Halo 3 magnum? It was easily the worst gun in the game.
So true the H3 magnum was so irrelevant I legit forgot it existed. xD

The thing is the H2 magnum was so weak that you had to mag dump to kill someone and by the time you get someone one shot with the H2 magnum you're most likely dead or going to die since everyone is running with BRs.

So true the H3 magnum was so irrelevant I legit forgot it existed. xD

The thing is the H2 magnum was so weak that you had to mag dump to kill someone and by the time you get someone one shot with the H2 magnum you're most likely dead or going to die since everyone is running with BRs.
True, but it also wasn't meant to be a stand-alone gun. The Halo 2 and 3 sandbox for some guns was entirely different due to the aspect of dual-wielding. It was meant to be wielded with something else, like a SMG, Plasma Rifle, or Plasma Pistol.
I actually liked the H3 Magnum because of how weak it was and the fact you could also dual wield it lol. Its just really satisfying for me to be firing beefy looking/sounding pistols in a blaze of glory and seeing how far I can get with them.

Never been an advocate for the Magnum being on par with the other precision weapons, at least at mid/long range. If it was one of the best precision weapons at close range while that being the extent of its effectiveness then I'd be all for that!

That said, when it comes to choosing a Magnum that feels good to use in line with other precision weapons but isn't disgustingly OP I've gotta choose Halo Reach. H5's does feel really good to use but at the cost of stepping over other precision weapons.
Halo 2 magnum at 0% lol. No love for the peashooter? But I gotta go with my old trustworthy CE magnum.
I like the odst magnum because it suppressed and it goes pew pew
CE of course
CE magnum, easily.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2