Forums / Community / Poll Discussions

Favorite master chief helmet and armor

OP Sparten1173523

What is the best master chief armor and helmet. And best protection??
What’s ur favorite armor & helmet?
Mjölnir MK-VI all the way!
Best looking is MK-VII from the infinite trailer IMO. Also Reach MK-V and Halo Wars MK-IV have really good looking helmets. CEA has the worst helmet...
Combat Evolved, Mark. V
FallenVFX wrote:
Best looking is MK-VII from the infinite trailer IMO. Also Reach MK-V and Halo Wars MK-IV have really good looking helmets. CEA has the worst helmet...
It has never been stated to be a Mark VII. The only Mark VII I can think of from canon is the one from the Bravo Kilo trilogy, and that was only a variant that looked identical to the Mark V(B). The Infinite armour is most likely a Gen 3.
I agree that Reach's Mark V looks great. I'd love something of a cross between Reach's Mark V and the original CE Mark V. I'm also not a fan of how they 'updated' the Chief's armour in CEA. Abimael Salazar's models are brilliant though. Would have loved to see his version of the Mark V in game.
I wouldn't say it's my favourite yet, but in Halo Infinite, Chief is looking badass.

Not sure what MK it'd be though.
Previously my favorite set was the Halo 2/3 armor but now I'd have to say its the one from the Infinite trailer.
The Mark V armor. But I’m really digging his new armor in Infinite. Totally gnarly.
Halo 4. Infinite armor looks really slick, but I imagine its subject to change by the time Holiday 2020 rolls around.
Mark VI seen in Halo 3.
There’s so many...I cannot decide.
Mark V without a doubt. Reach made me this way.

For Reach.
Probably Mark V and Mark VI from Infinite
The Infinite set