Skip to main content

Forums / Community / Poll Discussions

[Locked] Favorite Protagonist

OP Yarl Balgruuf

So it's 2015 and we have a fast array of playable characters in the Halo universe now! So it's time to pick which one do you like the best! If you want to, go ahead and start a discussion down in the comment section but be nice guys! =D Have fun!
I went with Noble 6, he was my homie til the end.
As great as Chief is, I really prefer Noble 6. Mostly because he was defined by those around him, rather than having a set personality. Same with the Rookie.
Tacymist wrote:
I went with Noble 6, he was my homie til the end.
lol
the Rookie for sure.
May we say, rest in piece Rookie! You will be remembered! <3 I know you weren't a Spartan but hell son, you could have been.
I went with Arby. He was an outcast (just like I was).
I fully expected Chief to have at least 90% of the vote.
ARBY! His armor in Halo 5 is sweet, and his orange/gold energy sword.
Why is Locke being compared to those great heroes?
IMR4N4T0R wrote:
Why is Locke being compared to those great heroes?
Because he is a playable character. -_-
Honestly, I think Master Chief is a pretty boring stock character. He's just a killing machine, no real personality.

At least with Noble-6 they didn't pretend to give him a personality
I have to go with Chief, but Arbiter is definitely a damn close second.
Honestly, I think Master Chief is a pretty boring stock character. He's just a killing machine, no real personality.

At least with Noble-6 they didn't pretend to give him a personality
Yes, but at the same time 343 has spent time now on building his character up. He is a person now.
I THINK MASTER CHIEF, THE ROOKIE AND NOBLE SIX
Had to go MC. But Arby was close, and Noble 6 also in the ball park. 4% are trolls, lol (Locke)
Gotta go with the classic Chief: the one I've played the most with.
Master Chief
while i do think that chief is the best halo character in the entire franchise, i picked Noble 6. he was such a great character
ramfarid wrote:
I THINK MASTER CHIEF, THE ROOKIE AND NOBLE SIX
Please don't revive old topics thanks, especially ones that are over 3 years old and turn off your caps lock.