Skip to main content

Forums / Community / Poll Discussions

favorite RvB character

OP Force Draikon

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
I'm sorry if I forgot anyone or didn't put someone in but I can only put 8 options.
My favorite character ever had to be Jimmy, poor poor Jimmy... beaten to death with his own skull.
My favorite character ever had to be Jimmy, poor poor Jimmy... beaten to death with his own skull.
Never thought it was even physically possible
Caboose, only because he was one of the only characters that wasn't derailed in season 15
Never thought it was even physically possible
thats what he kept screeming!
tucker for the win, he's become awesome since season 7
Felix or caboose. I like them both equally
Caboose
How come no one said Grif? He's the best!
Caboose has been my boy since the beginning.
tex but church is my second choice
Caboose for sure.
Church, sure he's and a-hole and hates pretty much everyone, but he sacrifices himself to save the people he hated the least, which is a hero move and made him stck as a good character. Wash is my second favorite.
  1. Chupathingy the puma
  2. Caboose
It's chupacabra the puma.
"I said... shotgun."
Caboose visits the Reach campaign is the best thing ever!
I hate to be ''that guy'', but it's chupathingy. ''So unless anybody has anymore mythical creatures to suggest as a name for the new vehicle, we're going to stick with'' chupathingy. "How about it?"
Tex, but I picked Carolina
Maddock82 wrote:
I hate to be ''that guy'', but it's chupathingy. ''So unless anybody has anymore mythical creatures to suggest as a name for the new vehicle, we're going to stick with'' chupathingy. "How about it?"
whoops... also, Unicorn.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2