Forums / Community / Poll Discussions

Favorite RvB Villain

OP DeathWolf1313

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
My personal favorite was Felix because he was the best sarcastic -Yoink- villain ever
Meta. I mean, who could get stabbed through the chest with an energy sword--sorry, key-- and still survive, not to mention getting shot in the throat multiple times.
Meta. I mean, who could get stabbed through the chest with an energy sword--sorry, key-- and still survive, not to mention getting shot in the throat multiple times?
felix and locust for humor and how they can mess with your head attitude
Either Felix or the meta
definitely Meta.
i liked the director because of his voice, oh and some other stuff too i guess. I think its pretty badass to be the leader of a super soldier project thing or something i guess possibly. But if i had to choose a non-passive villain(one who did shooting and stuff) I would say felix because he is like me. Except I'm not cool or an evil jerk, or badass. I'm just funny :(
Meta classic.
Felix and Locust we're an interesting pair. Normally, I'd say the Meta, but in truth he was just a bi-product of the Director who was also a good villain.
However Felix in particular was a great counter to Carolina. His personality and skill level we're great. But what made him the best villain was how crazy he really was. If you analyze the things he dies and how he behaves, it's a bit creepy.
Locus also offers as a good opposite to Wash, but he doesn't see himself as evil. He thinks he's justified, so he doesn't see the wrong he is doing.
They both offer a cool character concept to the show.
Grif.
O'Malley (Omega)
"THEY WILL ALL TASTE OBLIVION! Which tastes just like Redbull, WHICH IS DISGUSTING!!!"
Whichever is the least cringy
Spoiler:
Show
R0B0BILLY wrote:
Meta. I mean, who could get stabbed through the chest with an energy sword--sorry, key-- and still survive, not to mention getting shot in the throat multiple times.
I know right
O'Malley (Omega)
"THEY WILL ALL TASTE OBLIVION! Which tastes just like Redbull, WHICH IS DISGUSTING!!!"
Lol I like that part
I've got to go with O'mally / Omega. Him and Doc were my favorite part of the Blood Gulch Chronicles and he was an entertaining villain with.... different ideas (ie: slow robots in season 3).
I enjoyed Felix and Locust.
I can't decide! But Grif...why in hell would you CPR as a treatment for a bullet wound to the head???!!!

Doc many episodes later: Yeah that seams like a perfectly fine treatment.
I mean How can you chose? (I mean I chose meta so i guess it wasn't that hard)
Grif.
? grif isn't a villein
Felix and Locus are my favorites.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2