Forums / Community / Poll Discussions

Favorite supporting character in Halo 3

OP FallenGardian26

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
None of the above. Rtas 'Vadum all the way
Mr. Arbs is awesome and I love his voice actor, but I'd have to go with Johnson on this one. R.I.P. SGM Johnson
Johnson!!!

Miranda Keyes didn't really do much tbh. She was present for the key events, but until she jumped in and tried to save Johnson, she was really just there. To be fair, she was a commander and really didn't need to be physically present. But as a result, she wasn't really in the game like Johnson was. Arbiter was great, but I consider him a co-star as opposed to a supporting character. Guilty Spark was interesting as well, but like Keyes, he was kinda just there until he betrayed you.
343 Guilty spark?

TRIGGERED
343 Guilty spark?

TRIGGERED
Read Halo: Renegades, all I'm gonna say
MorseyBaby wrote:
343 Guilty spark?

TRIGGERED
nah I'd rather play Halo, besides some of those books after Cole Protocol just took a nose dive in terms of story.
<p></p>
MorseyBaby wrote:
343 Guilty spark?

TRIGGERED
nah I'd rather play Halo, besides some of those books after Cole Protocol just took a nose dive in terms of story.
<p></p>
Your choice: personally think some of the recent books have been outstanding. Special shout outs to Halo: Renegades (and its predecessor Shadow and Smoke), Silent Storm, Envoy (which if you enjoyed Cole Protocol you'll really enjoy), Broken Circle, and Shadow of intent
Oh Johnson, we miss you so much :(
Definitely Johnson...
Not sure why this is a question. It's Johnson, he knows what the ladies like. (He also knows what the aliens like, but, you know.)
SGM. Johnson, you are missed
Arbiter hands down. Though isn't he a main character in 3? In 5 i'd consider him a supporting character.
Fav supporting character in halo 3?
MIRANDA KEYES. 4%
& here's why: she would have made her father proud, she did everything she could to further the Keys Legacy and protect humanity and earth.

Yeah sgt Johnson was a great character and he should have his own side game, ( so many ideas for that btw) but he wasn't only in halo3 je had other games where he shined. Miranda was halo3s non-cheif hero. and deserves recognition in this poll!

Thay being said sgt Johnson did go out as a great hero! Miranda just never got much credit...

Side note she also ordered sgt Johnson and came to his aid so some things he was present for was due to her leadership.

And lastly Daughter of Halsey, and Keys.
I really wish Arbiter played a bigger role in 3 much like he did in 2
going with the Arbiter liked how it carried on from halo 2.
Johnson and arby
Johnson all the way!
I’m actually going to go with the Marines, ODSTs and random Elites. Just the random voice quips were far more interesting than any of those listed above. If I had to go with one, I’d go with Rtas (who also isn’t listed).
Johnsons regret phrase is still one of my all time favorites from any video game.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2